I've been practicing rhythm guitar for about 3 month (I'd been playing guitar but since I decided to be a rhythm guitarist)

And realized that rhythm guitar is damn hard as much as lead guitar

So I want to practice as many songs as I can for Rhythm guitar part

But I know only a few bands that have great rhythm guitar part

(I don't know where to post this so if it bothers you ,I apologise)

If you know any good songs or bands that have great rhythm guitar part ,Please tell me the bands or songs

In some ways I happen to call it great "rhythm guitar part"
(I know that This is not only about the rhythm guitar but I need to practice these)

Either (It's not neccesary to be the 3 things ,just either of this or that..)

1.technically good rhythm part
(Riff--I prefer sounding using chords or more like core sound//using techniques//Imaginative rhythm parts--Not only just playing chords)

2.Rhythmically good rhythm part
(In this case , I surely know that "good rhythm" means depends on your taste and gerne but I prefer "Core" music (hard-core,Metal-core,Emo-core,ect so I hope to know about the bands or songs that have good rhythm playing by rhythm guitarist but If it's good tell me whether it's core or not please)

3.Sounding good rhythm part
(I don't know how to say it , For instance Let's say There is rhythm guitarist A,and B
And they play exactly same song with same gears but you can say who is better than whom ,I mean even though they play the same thing with same gears ,One is play more like a pro ,and sounding good (not only just because of the equalize) you know what I mean soo Recommend me please)

I would be very appreciate if you guys help me to find these bands or songs for my practicing . if you do I'll shut my mouth and stop posting sh*t
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
In my opinion, a good guitarist should be good at both rhythm and lead.

You sound like your coming along well which is good, but dont give up on lead altogether.

Perhaps some Guns n Roses? I think the rhythm in most of their songs sounds sweet
Thanks ,Actaully I try to be good at both parts but I wanna focus on rhythm guitar part

and before ,I only practiced for lead part
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
Between the Buried and Me stuff, If you can get their rhythm stuff down and in time, you'll be effin set.
Example: Backwards Marathon The lead parts are ridiculously easier than the rhythm parts. Don't pay attention to the video, its some ****ty amv or something.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
learn the entire Slaughter of the Souls album and you'll be set for playing Core songs!
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by saxaxe
Between the Buried and Me and The Faceless both have great/tough rhythm parts.

What about Shadows Fall? Or no?

I think they’ve got some pretty good rhythm parts…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Dendretic
uh??? dethklok? lol toki owns

"Don't you remember being a little kids when you teeth would fall out and grow back and you would gets the old one under the pillow so the ancient Norse God Orthar The Tooth Collector give you pickle nickel?"
August Burns Red, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, The Dillenger Escape Plan, Into the Moat, only ones I can think of right now.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Darkest hour. The Lead and Rhythm do pretty much the same thing except in solos.
Great sounding and fun to play =]
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
metallica, slayer, bones brigade =)
світ втомився від вас
megadeth if you like them, i know they have helped me quite abit with there riffs and that. hope it helps
Quote by Fiddler
learn the entire Slaughter of the Souls album and you'll be set for playing Core songs!

Hahahaa I agree with this dude x 10000000000

My favourite band, taking rhythm guitar to the next level.