is this guitar any good?
im going to guitarcenter today and im pretty sure that this is the only 7 string they carry.

please dont tell me to save up for more, because this guitar is already pushing my budget.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
It's my favourite entry level 7-string, so yes I'd say it's damn well worth it.
Great neck for an Ibanez IMHO.

Feels nice, decent sounds, decent pickup options, I'd call it a good deal
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
i own it and love it. only issue i had was fret buzz on the first fret but that was fixed by adjusting the bridge. you could go with a schecter because guitar center usually carries a few of them, but i would definately get the ibanez. the piclups are also fairly nice. the sound is very heavy but also sounds great on the higher notes. all in all i feel its the best 7 for that price range. i reccomend it to anyone.
cool.

i've played it before, but it was a long time ago.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
I own it and it fits my needs perfectly, I can pull jazz from the neck humbucker and grind from the bridge bucker.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
its a fine guitar. the only reason i bought my agile septor 7 instead of the RG was simply because everyone on my block already has an RG7321 (wanted to have something different)
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
its a fine guitar. the only reason i bought my agile septor 7 instead of the RG was simply because everyone on my block already has an RG7321 (wanted to have something different)

it bothers me that its popular, but not much. i just want a good sounding guitar.
i dont care what people think about my gear.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo