I've been practicing rhythm guitar for about 3 month (I'd been playing guitar but since I decided to be a rhythm guitarist)

And realized that rhythm guitar is damn hard as much as lead guitar

So I want to practice as many songs as I can for Rhythm guitar part

But I know only a few bands that have great rhythm guitar part

(I don't know where to post this so if it bothers you ,I apologise)

If you know any good songs or bands that have great rhythm guitar part ,Please tell me the bands or songs

In some ways I happen to call it great "rhythm guitar part"
(I know that This is not only about the rhythm guitar but I need to practice these)

Either (It's not neccesary to be the 3 things ,just either of this or that..)

1.technically good rhythm part
(Riff--I prefer sounding using chords or more like core sound//using techniques//Imaginative rhythm parts--Not only just playing chords)

2.Rhythmically good rhythm part
(In this case , I surely know that "good rhythm" means depends on your taste and gerne but I prefer "Core" music (hard-core,Metal-core,Emo-core,ect so I hope to know about the bands or songs that have good rhythm playing by rhythm guitarist but If it's good tell me whether it's core or not please)

3.Sounding good rhythm part
(I don't know how to say it , For instance Let's say There is rhythm guitarist A,and B
And they play exactly same song with same gears but you can say who is better than whom ,I mean even though they play the same thing with same gears ,One is play more like a pro ,and sounding good (not only just because of the equalize) you know what I mean soo Recommend me please)

I would be very appreciate if you guys help me to find these bands or songs for my practicing . if you do I'll shut my mouth and stop posting sh*t
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
You should check out The Shadows, for some good rhythm guitar. Try the song War Lord, or Stingray (pretty interesting rhythm). Or pretty much anything by them. I'm sure you'll recognise Apache... its really not core music at all, but its good rhythm and you'll learn a lot of useful chords.
Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam
If you're going to do something wrong, do it
right.
Normally I don't go with huge named bands when giving advice, but Slayer's Kerry King is still amazing at rhythm licks.

The only times I have seen him sorta mess up, is watching some new live stuff on youtube.

If you know their stuff, you'd realize he only screwed up because he is playing with the good drummer again and expects him to mess up where the other guy normally skipped beats.

Also the later stuff from Death, Shannon Hamm you can tell was a fan before he was in the band. Live stuff is really tight.
For the obvious ones: Keith Richards and Pete Townsend. Learn songs by their bands
Quote by colin617
For the obvious ones: Keith Richards and Pete Townsend. Learn songs by their bands
Yes. YES. YES! YES!!!!!! These two guys are incredible. (And just for the record, it's Townshend.)
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Quote by gpb0216
Yes. YES. YES! YES!!!!!! These two guys are incredible. (And just for the record, it's Townshend.)

oops. my bad.
Quote by CaptnWar
Normally I don't go with huge named bands when giving advice, but Slayer's Kerry King is still amazing at rhythm licks.

The only times I have seen him sorta mess up, is watching some new live stuff on youtube.

If you know their stuff, you'd realize he only screwed up because he is playing with the good drummer again and expects him to mess up where the other guy normally skipped beats.

Also the later stuff from Death, Shannon Hamm you can tell was a fan before he was in the band. Live stuff is really tight.

Death and shannon hamm??

HMmm There must be a lot of bands called "Death"
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
i cant believe this post as made it this far without the mention of james Hetfield. Imo Hetfield is the best metal rhythm player ever
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
i cant believe this post as made it this far without the mention of james Hetfield. Imo Hetfield is the best metal rhythm player ever

+1.
He is the like god of rhythm guitarist and master of fast downpicking. Even Kerry King recognize that.

I would like to add John Petrucci. The Dream Theater's song rhythm guitar part is great for practice too.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Old Metallica, Death, Bullet For My Valentine (Waking the Demon, Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow etc.), Lamb of God, Pantera and Chimera all have nice Rhythm riffs....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls