alrite so simply put i'm looking into getting a delay pedal to help spice up some lead work. i traded my marshall echohead in for my vox wah a couple months back b/c i feel that the wah is more of a priority for me.

specs: doesn't need to have too many bells and whistles. the only kind of delay i'd be using a lot is the short time delay that's usually used w/ some reverb and kind of the 'generic' lead style of the 80s and such. and i'd also be using some delays in the style of slash and his volume swells, so the amount of delay time doesn't HAVE to be great. i'm probably buying off of eBay or locally used, so something that will cost like around $70 or less used will be very nice. i would also like for it to be as transparent as possible when not being used, and have a warm sound. it does NOT have to be analog, i understand these are truest to warm sound but i also know that the digital delays i've used sound perfectly acceptable.

so my taste for delay is pretty simplistic, only things on this pedal i will NEED are time adjustment, feedback adjustment, level adjustment. if it comes w/ extra modes that's a plus.

alrite UG, help me decide.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
damn no one's really been able to help me w/ my last few threads. is there really no suggestions or are yall just busy w/ the other threads? well, anyways, i'll keep checkin' this thread periodically to see if anyone's got any ideas.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
posssibly 2nd hand boss DD-3 or 6 i hear the new mxr carbon copy is awesome but i have no idea how much it costs
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

The DD-3 does well for spicing up lead work, but that's about the extent of it's usefulness as far as I could tell.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
i think i'll go w/ the Carbon copy. if i can't find a used one for cheaper then i'll just save up a lil money cuz i'm sure it'll be worth it!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
that's good to know. but the MXR carbon copy not only LOOKS sexy as hell, but it's also very warm sounding due to the analog setup, it has very simple controls. and then a modulation button that makes it sound kinda like a tape echo....it's definitely the one i'm going for!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH