i'm thinking of getting one of these, but i'm curious about the capacity of them.

my board currently has:

pro co rat, danelectro fabtone, danelectro fish and chips, boss dsd-3, akai headrush. i'm soon to be adding a second rat (as soon as i repair it) and a true bypass loop/feedback looper (as soon as i build it). how much of this stuff am i going to be able to fit onto it? there's a few other things i have my eye on too (ignoring the effects i have that i don't reguarly use), am i going to be way over the capacity of these things?

if i am, does anyone have any other recommendations? i need something that i can wear over my shoulder when i'm cycling, which rules out hardshell pedalcases.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
a rucksack just cut of polystyrene to shape for each pedal with keep it safe
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
^tempting an offer as that is, i think i'm gonna have to pass on it .
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I used to just use a backpack with padded wooden dividers that i made from scrap wood and insulation before I biult my pedalboard. Either do that or build a pedalboard. Self-built pedalboards are pretty damn great though.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM