I was a little surprised there wasn't already a thread, I could have sworn I saw one round here a little while ago.

Didn't think I'd dig them but have been slowly getting into them. Reviewing the album for a zine. Buzzy, feedback-soaked guitar that has as much in common with the more melodic moments of Million Dead at times as it does to the likes of Los Campesinos!.

Summery but not sickly sweet. Unafraid to be a bit jagged around the edges and even throw in the odd impassioned scream or two.

myspace
Surprised to find this is the only thread started about the band (apart from one called "stalking" or summat).

Downloaded "Arcs Across The City" EP on the back of a 5 star rating from TIFDIY and kinda liked it but wasn't enamoured. Then downloaded the album on the back of more good, nay, stupid reviews. Didn't really impose itself on me (apart from "Our Bipolar Friends") until about 10 days again and I can't stop listening to it now. Considering how outrageously good some of the reviews for it are (98% from The Line Of Best Fit) I'm surprised not to see more about them on here, especially with the interesting guitar playing. Heavily compared with Cap'n Jazz and Pavement, not too sure about that myself, but they need to be checked out.

Still can't decide how good the album is.

Salt, Peppa and Spinderella is breathtaking, as is most of it.

"hot girls know the words to our songs"
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
c'mooooon someone must know these!
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
They supported Blood Red Shoes when I went to see them, they were a little..surprising, but in a good way. Totally forgot about them, to myspace!
They are really great live. The album did take a while to get into but i'm liking it quite alot now.
My finger's on the pulse
(but where's the beat?)
This band are ****ing awesome! almost saw them with Future Heads but didn't go because i never knew they were suporting.
Love "Waited Up Till It Was Light"
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.