First off is a Black Gotoh Locking Trem, it is brand new and still in the packaging from AllParts. The package is a bit ripped on the plastic and such from just laying around the house for the past year, but it's never been opened or removed from the package and the trem is in perfect condition. It is this one here ALLPARTS guitar parts, bass parts, guitar amplifier parts

I'm looking for $150 + shipping for it, but the price is negotiable.

Next is the neck from a RG270. I bought this off of eBay a while back, it has chrome tuners, and the locking nuts, but no bar or any other screws besides what's holding the stuff on there (so no screws to hold the neck to a body, etc).

Looking for $70 + shipping for this, but this price is also negotiable.

Also I'm looking to sell my Boss OD-20 Overdrive/Distortion pedal. This is the most versatile pedal I have ever used, emulates many of the most well known pedals. With my current set-up though, I only need the gain channels that are built in to my amp, and so this has been sitting in the box, in the closet, for the past few months. Pedal is in great condition, was hardly used, comes in the original box with the user manual.

Looking for $100 + shipping, negotiable, etc.

Also considering selling my Peavey Classic 30 combo amp, and bean shaped PODxt both in good condition.

I live in Santa Rosa, CA, and only really looking to ship inside the country. I might be interested in a trade, just throw me an offer. I can get pics of anything if you guys are interested, but mostly just posting as a feeler for now.

You can contact me through PMs, posting in this thread, or if you want to reach me on AIM at "Nvrtaken".
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
why would i pay 100 bucks for a 60 dollar pedal?

EDIT: sorry! i thought you said OS-20. that is a much better deal haha
Bump.

And I haven't received any PMs, if you were talking to me.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
how much for the classic 30 if you're gonna sell it?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Bump.

Quote by Duncan_amateur
do you care trading your OD-20 for my Keeley modded DS-1??
i'm in Hanoi, Vietnam.

No thanks.

And I'm also going to go ahead and say I'm not going to be selling the Classic 30, unless I do it through Craigslist or something locally.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.