My Tiny Terror arrived today. Booyah!

But yeah I need help. It's all been working fine and dandy so far. But turning it on seems to be a problem.

I switched it onto standby, let it warm up and then turned it on. No sounds came out.

I switched it back to standby and left it for 5 minutes. Flicked it on. Nothing happened..

Still nothing is happening.. Whats going on? D:
Idk about the TT i tried because it was already turned on, but on my 6505+ you turn the Power switch on, THEN standby.
Try that?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Rule of thumb: Start with both switches pointing in the same direction (and the amp being off, of course). Flick the power switch. Wait a minute or two. Flick the standby switch.

You sure all is connected correctly? Volume wasn't at zero (both amp and guitar)? Faulty cord? If not, the amp might be faulty.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Is it connected to a cab? (please for the love of god say yes)
Is your guitar volume up - stupid but can and has happened to me.
Maybe your lead's broke.
Maybe you have dodgy tubes which don't work.

EDIT: ^These are very valid points too. You let it warm up by turning the power switch on, then after its warmed up you turn off the standby switch.
Quote by Fama
Rule of thumb: Start with both switches pointing in the same direction (and the amp being off, of course). Flick the power switch. Wait a minute or two. Flick the standby switch.

There's only one switch on a TT...
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Well I've checked everything, my guitar has a bit of dodgy wiring, but that wasnt the problem as the TT works fine in 15 watt mode.

It seems to work perfectly fine when starting up with 15 watt mode. And if you then switch to 7 watt, you can hear the volume lower so it is working. It just doesn't seem to wanna start like that :S
Stop switching the wattage while it's on. It should be off or in standby when you do it.
Quote by Roc8995
Stop switching the wattage while it's on. It should be off or in standby when you do it.

I never knew that
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Yeah, Matchless amps especially were notorious for that. Nobody had ever had an amp with a switchable output before, so they'd flick the switch while playing, and then a minute later the amp would crap out.