Hey, I Learnted to tab a while ago and i just love it!!! I have already learned 2 legendary tap solos: Eruption and One. I'm now looking for a new great tap solo. Please Post your ideas!

Go metal! Ive only been playing for 4 months and is up for anything!

Edit: if im in the wrong area just say
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Last edited by flinny-tar at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by flinny-tar
Hey, I Learnted to tab a while ago and i just love it!!! I have already learned 2 legendary tap solos: Eruption and One. I'm now looking for a new great tap solo. Please Post your ideas!

But nothing metal! Ive only been playing for 4 months =)

Edit: if im in the wrong area just say

nothing metal yet you asked for tapping and you but eruption and one? okay... ill just ignore that and give you one of the most basic ones: crazy train!
i better edit that TO Go MENTAL!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Theres a tapping part in the second half of the solo of Ex's and Oh's by Atreyu, the start of Dan Jacobs' part. Even tho its not a solo, i suggest you learn the tapping part in Funeral for a Friend's song Roses for the Dead.
ty for all the Help. Ive tried um all and they all sound great thanks!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6

Quote by GrayFoxz
ok thats a good riff and the the tabs are where...... =P
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6

Quote by GrayFoxz
Midnight by the satch.
multi strings, multi fingers.

The tabs will help a lot

You can even go to the tube, there's lessons of him doing it.
OMFG u can tap powr rangers im so learning that :P
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6

Quote by GrayFoxz