Ok so i've read all the comments i have a cort evl k-4 i cant make too loud noise at home and dont have a lot of money just enough for a second hand cube 30x... everybody says its the best practice amp i play metal mostly and want a good tone i now have a ibanez 10 watt amp. would i feel the difference between cube and ibanez? if its my best choice i will buy cube 30x ( why not cube 20x? can someone tell me )
Quote by blind.quardian
Ok so i've read all the comments i have a cort evl k-4 i cant make too loud noise at home and dont have a lot of money just enough for a second hand cube 30x... everybody says its the best practice amp i play metal mostly and want a good tone i now have a ibanez 10 watt amp. would i feel the difference between cube and ibanez? if its my best choice i will buy cube 30x ( why not cube 20x? can someone tell me )

the 15 and 20x arent as good as the 30, 60 and microcube.

get the microcube if you're worried about volume...
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
i have a Cube 20x, amazing sound.
only problem im having is setting the EQ for the acoustic simmulator

anyway yea its the best practice amp ive had, nd i actually had a 30Watt Peavey before this one, but yea.
is there a lot difference between microcube and 30x? i dont have any problem with max. volume but will microcube be able to give the tone that a 30 watt amp. can give? i dont want my distortion to sound like **** just because its a small 2 watt amp. and also it should be a real upgrade from my ibanez 10 watt