About how much would it be to ship an averaged sized distortion pedal from the states to canada?

I'm selling a pedal.

Thanks
your first born male child and your soul

how the hell should we know? go to ups.com or something
EDIT: that may have been a bit harsh, but seriously, there have got to be better resources than the pit
i wouldnt think that much

its a BOMB to send stuff from the UK to America
and if its from the USA to here....you get LOADS of tax shoved ontop when it gets to the UK.........as i found out
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by what??
your first born male child and your soul

how the hell should we know? go to ups.com or something
EDIT: that may have been a bit harsh, but seriously, there have got to be better resources than the pit

I just figured someone had sold a shipped a pedal or something of it's size to canada.

-sorry...
Quote by what??
there have got to be better resources than the pit

If everyone followed that logic there would be no threads here.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
It depends on size/weight. I got a bass shipped in from the US it was about 50$ i think. I can't imagine a pedal going over 20$, I'm pretty sure the major shipping companies have shipping calculators on their sites though.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
It depends on size/weight. I got a bass shipped in from the US it was about 50$ i think. I can't imagine a pedal going over 20$, I'm pretty sure the major shipping companies have shipping calculators on their sites though.

yeah im working on getting his address for the shipping calculator.....i just thought I'd try n find out now so I could get it shipped out quicker.
www.usps.com
www.fedex.com
www.ups.com
www.dhl.com

Each of them is going to have a calculator that's easy to find.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!