I'm looking for a small headphone/practice amp, and have run across the Vox amPlug AC30. At the moment, I'm playing a Squier Strat running into a Fender 15G amp, and was wondering how the sound quality of the headphone amp (assuming that I'm using decent headphones) will compare to the amp that I'm currently using.
Thanks,
-Sam
^+1

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

They're supposed to be pretty good. For the price you might as well just buy one.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
I'm defiently going to sell the 15G eventually, but it suits my needs for now. I just need the headphone amp primarily for long bus rides, etc., where I'm often struck by the urge to crank up a guitar, but don't wish to drag along an amp any bigger than an ipod.
So you mean a literal HEADPHONE amp....

I say just go for the amPlug if that's all you're gonna need it for. That's actually a really good idea, TS.

I might have to try that........
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I use a Korg Pandora PX3 for that....it sounds great, and you can program a bunch of different sounds
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
If you're carrying a guitar around I don't think a microcube will be anymore hassle