i have a 12 string acoustic just chillin worthlessly because i dont know how to tune it...so how do you do standard tuning for it?

im sure ill get a ton of search bar **** for this since it seems like something that could be asked daily but i tried it and it didnt come up with anything so
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Yeah, those guitar forums down there are pretty much just for decoration.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Yeah, those guitar forums down there are pretty much just for decoration.

my thoughts exactly
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
tune like a normal 6 string and with each other same stirng use the same tuning for the same one. Simple.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
First you tune the first string, and then the second one, followed by the third one and then the fourth. Next you tune the fifth, sixth and seventh strings and then proceed to the eighth. After that you tune the ninth and tenth strings, the eleventh and finally the twelfth.

Pretty much sums it up.

Actually the first three (E, A and D) are either octaves or fifths and the top three are just in unison (all the same.)
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Tune the thick strings to normal. On the lower four pitches, tune the thinner string to the 12 fret of the corresponding string (one octave up on the thick sting), for your first and second string sets, tune the two strings to the exact same pitch
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Tune it to drop C and shred your ****ing balls off.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
you can use a electronic tuner, 'cause it still pick it up as the thinner string is just an octave higher
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.