Page 1 of 2
you had your life stolen from you at such a young and beautiful age. You suffered more than anyone deserves to. But if anyone ever deserved to go to heaven, it was you. You touched everyones lives with your deep-hearted kindness, and no one will ever forget you. We miss you Franky.
=/ Who's Franky? What happened?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the most kind-hearted kid you could ever have hoped to meet. He got hit by a car, and died this morning
Okay? And now you're craving attention?

I'm sorry, my condolences to you and his loved ones, it's a terrible loss, but what exactly is the point behind putting this here? I'm sorry if I seem like an ass.
Quote by Dirge Humani
He died, obviously.

Cunning =o

R.I.P Franky.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Archaon

I'm sorry, my condolences to you and his loved ones, it's a terrible loss, but what exactly is the point behind putting this here? I'm sorry if I seem like an ass.

+1.

I don't see why you would want to announce the fact that someone you cared for has died to a forum full of complete strangers, most of whom couldn't give a sh*t and only post "I'm so sorry" to make it look like they care when in reality they don't.
He's right... no one here cares.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Archaon

+1
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Who?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Who remembers the topic made by that guy who posted that his girlfriend died from cancer, and then everyone was like 'Omg, that's **** man, RIP'.

That topic got sympathy. Why not this one?

Is it the lack of the photo of a hot chick?
people die move on. there is no heaven /thread
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by Mazzakazza
Who remembers the topic made by that guy who posted that his girlfriend died from cancer, and then everyone was like 'Omg, that's **** man, RIP'.

That topic got sympathy. Why not this one?

Is it the lack of the photo of a hot chick?

That was different. He provided information and was talking about having an event in her memory. There was something to discuss and it became a little more personal.

In this, we are given absolutely nothing.
I loved Franky like a brother. I recall the day we ran through the old corn fields, laughing and sharing memories past. I will try and cling on to these warm and soothing memories, and be sure every time my heart beats, it softly breathes the word 'Franky'.

I will never love again.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Frank from Donnie Darko?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Why did you feel compelled to tell the pit about this. I mean, it's the friggin' pit. If someone I knew died, I wouldn't tell a bunch of strangers on a forum about it, cause frankly, most of them will either not care, or have an asshole remark about it. I mean, my condolences to that kid's family, but seriously dude, think twice about what you are posing. I say again, this is the pit...
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by Mazzakazza
I think its the lack of a hot chick.

Therefore.

TITS OR GTFO.

u realize TS is a chick right?
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Who cares about Franky!? He fucked my car up!

I'm sorry for your loss.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I'm sorry for your loss dude, may he rest in peace.

Don't listen to these worthless little pieces of sh^%t
Quote by weemansyndrome
This is the most insensitive thing I've ever seen.

Then don't look at it. Simple.
you guys are all complete assholes. the truth is I don't give a **** what any of you think and I don't want your damn pity. I simply felt that franky was important enough that I should commemorate him in some way. You can't ever find people like franky, people that are nice to others with no thought of their own gain. If you don't like my thread, don't post in it, cause I didn't do this for your sick entertainment
Last edited by tkdfighter at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by PrabhuDeva
+1.

I don't see why you would want to announce the fact that someone you cared for has died to a forum full of complete strangers, most of whom couldn't give a sh*t and only post "I'm so sorry" to make it look like they care when in reality they don't.

i think ill tell that to you after someone close to you dies
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by tkdfighter
you guys are all complete assholes. the truth is I don't give a **** what any of you think and I don't want your damn pity. I simply felt that franky was important enough that I should commemorate him in some way. You can't ever find people like franky, people that are nice to others with no thought of their own gain. If you don't like my thread, don't post in it, cause I didn't do this for your sick entertainment

then do it in REAL LIFE NOT THE INTERNET

Fucking tard.....your not going to get any sympathy here....

These sorts of threads are so idiotic
Quote by Fuzzbox91
i think ill tell that to you after someone close to you dies

Are you banking on the fact that almost everyone makes a thread about a loved one's death on UG?

I think the odds are against you, man.
Quote by tkdfighter
i agree with you but seriosuly who the **** is franky?????? give us more info and you wont get as much assholery. m
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
You guys are all douche bags, they just lost a good friend and you guys respond by saying "what a dick for feeling sad a friend died and posting a simple thread on the internet" its completely ****ing uneccessary for this kind of flaming. That doesn't mean you have to post the typical "sorry for your lost. RIP" but it doesn't mean you should go and act on completely inhuman level.
I think a mod should really close this thread before the flaming gets out of hand.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at Apr 24, 2008,
I don't quite understand why you would feel the need to come into a thread that's apparently about how someone someone loved has died...and start an argument.

Who cares if you think it's stupid that someone made a thread about it? Funnily enough, loved ones dying can be a bit trying and they're maybe not caring quite so much about making 'useless threads'.

So, calm down and don't view if you find the thread inappropriate.

EDIT: And to satisfy your curiosity https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840183 ; that's Franky.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Last edited by meh! at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by tkdfighter

Who the fuck is Franky?

EDIT: Oh, that Franky. Okay.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by meh!
I don't quite understand why you would feel the need to come into a thread that's apparently about how someone someone loved has died...and start an argument.

Who cares if you think it's stupid that someone made a thread about it? Funnily enough, loved ones dying can be a bit trying and they're maybe not caring quite so much about making 'useless threads'.

So, calm down and don't view if you find the thread inappropriate.

EDIT: And to satisfy your curiosity https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840183 ; that's Franky.

A thread like that is completely different to this one..that thread is fine

Starting this one isnt neccessary
Page 1 of 2