So, I've been interviewing for two jobs, similar roles with different companies.

Today I get calls from both of them offering my the job!

In a way I wish I didn't get one of them, so that this decision was made for me. It's a nice problem to have, but a difficult one to choose!!

Anyone else ever been in this situation?
Well what are the jobs?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I was once stuck between homebase and tesco.

I went with tesco - better hours and money.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Yes, what are said jobs? The pits vast knowledge will help steer you on this crossroad of life.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I got a job at omaha steaks and the autism center of nebraska the same week :-\ I picked the latter of the two because it was more rewarding and had consistent pay (omaha steaks pays commission).
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
I've already made the choice, just wondered if anyone else had experienced a similar difficult choice regarding their employment!

The jobs are Assistant Accountant and Sector Accountant, with companies called Group Direct and MITIE respectively.

I have taken the Assistant Accountant position at Group Direct, better working environment, better study package, more chance for progression made me take this one!
Quote by Mazzakazza
Should decisions be made on:
Pay > Enjoyable > Hours
or
Enjoyable > Hours > Pay
or
Hours > Enjoyable > Pay
or
Hours > Pay > Enjoyable

What does the Pit think is the best order?

Enjoyable > Pay > Hours.

The other two aren't going to matter as much if you really enjoy your job.
... If you already chose one, why are you asking us?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
for me its Hours > Pay > Enjoyable... at least at this point in my life. I'm in high school, so I'm okay if I don't enjoy my job; I won't be in it my whole life.
The medium is the message!
Quote by AlecMag
... If you already chose one, why are you asking us?

I didn't. If you read my post, I asked if anyone else had ever faced this situation.

I didn't ask for guidance on which job to take.
I've been in the same situation more than once before. I took the one that appealled more to me and had better pay.