I got a mim strat that is in needs of some real help with pick-up.It,s a HSS model purchased this year.It has a maple neck,stock pick-ups.I am looking to inprove it,s sound and out put.I was told that i should ask you guys here your recomendations.I like to play Blues ,classic Rock,and some mellow stuff.Please help me decide.I was looking at Lace sensor,but realey need help.Also changeing Pots to a 500K value would help with out put????.please responed with out the noob title,for i was playing in a band back in the 80<s uso gigs overseas.thanks alot kenney
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
go for some HotRails in the single coil positions. nice breakup, dirtier sound. handles more overdriven sounds better than stock.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Lace Sensors would be a good way to go. Add a good PAF Vintage, and you have a nice guitar for your styles i think. And i think 500K pots would help some.
Quote by qotsa1998
Lace Sensors would be a good way to go. Add a good PAF Vintage, and you have a nice guitar for your styles i think. And i think 500K pots would help some.
Yeah i like the tone of the lace singel coil,but the bridge ,you said a PAF has inlike a SH-1 Vintage seymour???? will it fit ok thanks for the info
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
Changing the amp will help the sound way more than changing pickups ever will....your style is crying out for something like a Peavey Classic 30.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com