i do on the cheap keryy king bc rich its horrible if i restrung my guitar with cheese wire it wouldnt hourt my fingers as much as playing with normal strings on that guitar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by toshiro umezewa
i had one of those.
it's never been a problem.
why do you hate it?

Setting the intonation is just useless. I've got one of my First Act and it sounds like crap. My little brother has one on his too and his sucks as well
I had one of those. The .9s it had on it may have caused some problems on it, and its impossible to switch gauges on, less the intonation be off. You can buy intonatable versions, but in general, the fixed ones are just unneccesary (sp).
Quote by RPGoof
Setting the intonation is just useless. I've got one of my First Act and it sounds like crap. My little brother has one on his too and his sucks as well

Oh wow, a First Act.

Wrap around bridges are awesome - don't base your opinions of a piece of gear based solely on your experience with one guitar, especially a First Act.

Go play a Gibson LP Jr., then tell me if you think it still sucks.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Oh wow, a First Act.

Wrap around bridges are awesome - don't base your opinions of a piece of gear based solely on your experience with one guitar, especially a First Act.

Go play a Gibson LP Jr., then tell me if you think it still sucks.

My little brother has one of those Gibson baldwin guitars lol.
Do those LP juniors intonate correctly with this bridge?
Quote by RPGoof
My little brother has one of those Gibson baldwin guitars lol.
Do those LP juniors intonate correctly with this bridge?

A lot of people bitch about not being able to intonate them, but I've never played one that had bad intonation. And I played quite a few, seeing as how I really wanted one last summer (and still do).

Even if you can't intonate it, you can buy an intonatable version, with 6 individually adjustable screws, like the Leo Quan Bad Ass.

Sustain wise, I haven't heard anything come close to a wraparound. The only real complaint I have with them, is that sometimes you can get some sympathetic vibration going on.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
A lot of LPs have this bridge.

And they are really good.

You just have a crappy guitar.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
i'd rather have one of those than a standard jaguar bridge.....
Back To Beginner After Years of No Strumming Also Bass Learner

U-G nooB

Sunn Mustang owners- Go Here! Sunn Mustang Owners Group!