Hey guys,

I JUST got this, but I don't think I can keep it, 'cause I need monies. The only trades excepted would be a B-52 AT-100, or a Bugera head (don't hate me...), all other high-gain offers would be considered, though. I'd also be willing to throw like $100 on top of the amp towards something I really like. Anyways, onto the amp:

- Made in the USA
- Serial number 0838
-15 Watts
- High and low inputs ("Rock" and "Roll")
-Built-in Hotplate attenuator
-Hi-voltage or Lo-voltage settings
-Adjustable Treble, Bass, and "Attitude"
-Built in noise reduction (basically a light in the circuit that lights up when a strong enough signal passes through)
- Can take 6550, 6L6, 6CA7, 5881, EL34, KT90, KT77, KT66, and 6V6 type power tubes, and 12ax7, 12au7, 12at7, ECC83, 82, and 81 type preamp tubes without adjustments (biasing)
-Line out
-Speaker out (duh) that is switchable between 2 settings; 8 or 16 ohms, or 2 or 4 ohms.
-Cosmetically in excellent shape, with a few scratches here and there.

I can include 3 Groove Tubes GT6L6B's, 2 Groove Tubes GTEL34B's (7's) power tubes, also, 1 EHX 12ax7 and 1 JJ ECC81 for the preamp. Will post pics later (feeling lazy right now...)

IF you have anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me at Gheppetto717 @gmail.com (preferred), or PM me.

EDIT: Crap, forgot a price...........$550 + S&H
EDIT2: Ok last edit (I promise...) - US sales only, and payment by USPS Money Order only.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
We have a pyramid with an all seeing eye, and a menacing eagle with arrows in it's talons.
You have a duck.

PRS Custom 24
Peavey Windsor + 2x12
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tubescreamer
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
Last edited by Gheppetto at Apr 24, 2008,
OK, pics can be found here.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
We have a pyramid with an all seeing eye, and a menacing eagle with arrows in it's talons.
You have a duck.

PRS Custom 24
Peavey Windsor + 2x12
bumpski
Quote by Slaytanic6606
You have a duck.

PRS Custom 24
Peavey Windsor + 2x12