i was going to buy an
electric bow off ebay
but i wanted to run it by you guys first
to made sure its legit
http://cgi.ebay.com/EBOW-PLUS-Electronic-Guitar-Sustain-Effect-E-Bow-SALE_W0QQitemZ270229548557QQihZ017QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
theres the link
do you know what he means buy guitar sustain?
cuz other ones
such as this
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-EBOW-PLUS-E-BOW-WORLDWIDE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ310041453648QQihZ021QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(10 bucks more)
doesnt say the guitar sustain thing
thank you very much!!!!!!!!
The infinite sustain is what it does: which is sustain a note infinitely. So yeah, it looks fine to me.

EDIT: Well it does other things as well, but thats the primary function.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
do you know what he means buy guitar sustain?

How long the note rings out.In the context of an ebow Id imagine it means it has infinate sustain.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by selkies
what dose a ebow do exactly

It sustains a note indefinitely by vibrating the string itself with magnetic fields. It can be used in other ways too though, such as sounding like a violin (a little bit).
Quote by XxLloydxX
Opeth uses one all the time, it's how they get that wailing ghostly atmosphere.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by selkies
so wut would u use that for ?

Making a note last forever, or just a long time. Making interesting, synthy sounds. Making noise, sounding like strings. Google 'ebow' and listen to some samples/ watch a demo on youtube.
Quote by XxLloydxX
They're cool.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Word of warning: They're fun for about 5 minutes, until you realize it's hard to change strings and then they get boring...
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Word of warning: They're fun for about 5 minutes, until you realize it's hard to change strings and then they get boring...

Why is it hard to change strings ?