I have a ****ty little Jackson JS30DK, well I shouldn't say ****ty because I still like it. I just want another guitar. I can definitely use better pickups. I was thinking the Jackson KE3 Kelly. It looks good, got some nice pickups it seems and it looks optimized for metal, which is what I play. I want something in between the $700-$1000 range, and The kelly seems to be a graet idea especially for 699 which is what musiciansfriend.com has it at. Also, I've played an Ibanez at my local music shop and really liked what I saw. But I was playing it to test out the Peavey Valveking that I wanted to buy so I didn't feel it out too much, I just wanted to get a soundtest. I play downtuned... D(necrophagist) and B(cephalic carnage) but I'd like to get another guitar so I can at least try drop A.

Thanks in advance.
Jackson JS30DK Dinky
Peavey Valveking VK100 with matching cab.
Big Muff
get a ibanez s series they are the best guitar i ever played and i have fenders and gibsons and i like my 2 ibanez s series best
Quote by selkies
get a ibanez s series they are the best guitar i ever played and i have fenders and gibsons and i like my 2 ibanez s series best

yeah S-SERIES RUUULLLLE i love you
Your kidding me right? Buy a guitar you love and hold on to it forever. "ZOMG ITt'S suumahs I neeeeed a knew geeTar!!!!"
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
the whole fender thing tho is not saying much unless they are americans
by the way i love the kelly and i play metal as well it is a very good guitar for metal. i mean i play **** like job for a cowboy and my friend plays smooth jazz and he uses the same guitar so it is very versatile as well.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
S520EX

I actually WAS thinking of ESP before as well, F-2E.
Jackson JS30DK Dinky
Peavey Valveking VK100 with matching cab.
Big Muff