Hey. I was wondering if anybody's had his problem. When I select one pickup, there's tons of feedback, but when I select two of them, there's none. Is there something wrong, or does this always happen? I have three single coils.

Uh
The rich get richer, and the poor get the dollar menu.[/B]
huh? what? Pickup?!
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
it's normal, it has something to do with feedback and all that tech stuff

my guitar does it to
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
its because when you slecect two the act as a humbucker reduced hum and feedback
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Single coil pickups, because of design, produce a hum. When you select two of the pickups, they work together, kind of like a humbucker, and eliminate the hum...that's where "hum-buckers" get their name. So yeah, your guitar is fine.
Quote by egzwygart
Single coil pickups, because of design, produce a hum. When you select two of the pickups, they work together, kind of like a humbucker, and eliminate the hum...that's where "hum-buckers" get their name. So yeah, your guitar is fine.

there are noisless sngle coil pickups tho so thats not always true

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
OK, cool. That makes sense.

Thanks!
The rich get richer, and the poor get the dollar menu.[/B]