Page 1 of 2
Does anyone know what Jackson Matt Tuck use's?
is it just an RR1/5 with a reverse headstock or is it a custom shop?
if you want a pic just ask
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
pic plz

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
yeah its a RR1. its just got a reversed headstock which means its probly a custom

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Custom Shop RR1...it's basically just the specs of the RR1, but with a reversed headstock.
damn!
i wish they'd release it as a proper model
i dont think Jackson have ever had a reverse headstock V

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez JS1200CA
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
he has a jackson RR1T and a RR5 i think. he also has a signature jackson too with seymour duncan blackouts. sumthin on matt tucks wikipedia description
Quote by Serial 177
I heard rumors that he is starting a jackson signature similar to his custom... i hope so

good
although id probably be one of the only people to buy it cause its a reverse RR1 & not cause it's Matt Tucks sig.

i personally don't believe in buying other artists signature guitars :/

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez JS1200CA
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Custom Shop RR1...it's basically just the specs of the RR1, but with a reversed headstock.

It also doesn't have the string-thru plate, which I think makes it look ugly as hell. And yes, there have been rumors that there will be a Matt Tuck sig sometime in the future. It probably won't come out until next year, so don't get your hopes up.
Quote by Vittu0666
It also doesn't have the string-thru plate, which I think makes it look ugly as hell. And yes, there have been rumors that there will be a Matt Tuck sig sometime in the future. It probably won't come out until next year, so don't get your hopes up.

gives me time to save hahah it'll probably cost over a grand

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez JS1200CA
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
i just want a V shaped guitar, idc whos name is on it

but thats pretty awesome, i love bullet
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Matthew Tuck currently plays a Jackson Randy Rhoads RR1T standard black and uses Rotosound strings gauges .010, .013., .030, .042, .056 it is tuned to drop C [CGCFAD] He also plays a Jackson RR1T USA Custom Shop with Reverse Headstock in Snow White with Black Bevels. It has Rotosound strings gauges .010, .013., .030, .042, .056 and tuned to drop C also. And he plays a Jackson RR1T Custom Reverse Headstock in Metallic Silver with Black Bevels and V inlays and EMG 81 85 pickups. Tuned to drop D. Matt uses Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and and Seymour Duncan Jazz Neck pickups.
Quote by Vittu0666

There's an ad for it in the new Guitar World It's nowhere near as tacky as the other guy's custom
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
It's a cool looking guitar. I just hope they based it off his RR1T custom shop which it looks like they did... 'hope its a USA made. I actually got priced out for a custom shop similar to his signature... I wonder how much the sticker would be on this one.
Quote by Lorenzo619
Matthew Tuck currently plays a Jackson Randy Rhoads RR1T standard black and uses Rotosound strings gauges .010, .013., .030, .042, .056 it is tuned to drop C [CGCFAD] He also plays a Jackson RR1T USA Custom Shop with Reverse Headstock in Snow White with Black Bevels. It has Rotosound strings gauges .010, .013., .030, .042, .056 and tuned to drop C also. And he plays a Jackson RR1T Custom Reverse Headstock in Metallic Silver with Black Bevels and V inlays and EMG 81 85 pickups. Tuned to drop D. Matt uses Seymour Duncan JB Bridge and and Seymour Duncan Jazz Neck pickups.

What about their standard D stuff?

I want that reverse headstock Rhoads lol
Quote by GuitarKid61791

the reverse headstock one is his USA Custom shop. the snow white one with black bevels.
[=
Lol is it the one that has the sparkles on it?

The guys over in Castro, California would be all over it.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
His new sig is unimpressive. I just can't take a jackson without a floyd seriously.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
The silver sparkle one is the D Standard tuning one and a white for Drop c plus a black for C and he uses emg 81 85 now he used to seymours

Also i just found out today from jackson that they will be showing Matt Tucks sig at the next winter namm for anybody interested
Quote by GuitarKid61791

what about it. i just said which guitars were tuned to drop d
Quote by johnsmith175
revere'd rr1 w/ emg's i think
with custom inlays, but i prefer the sharkfins..

Personally, I think the next person to have a sig should be Kristian Ranta from Norther.

Yes, that's a Rhoads with 24 frets and 2 pickups. Unfortunately though that probably won't happen. Last I heard he was with Amfisound, but Jackson still has him on their endorsement list.
Quote by Lorenzo619
what about it. i just said which guitars were tuned to drop d

I don't think BFMV actually have any songs in Drop D, just in Drop C and D standard (excluding covers).

I don't mind the black version of Matt's sig, the reverse headstock isn't really my thing but it might grow on me. The EMG 81/85 combo is great IMO (I have it on my ESP LTD V-500) and if they release a Pro series version I might consider buying it.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Can i just ask has anyone ever tried playing their guitar as low as Matt does??
I have an ESP V 500 and if i play it that low its so hard to do stretch picking and it kills ur back........

\m/ Ben Bullet Mortlock \m/
Quote by devil50
Can i just ask has anyone ever tried playing their guitar as low as Matt does??
I have an ESP V 500 and if i play it that low its so hard to do stretch picking and it kills ur back........

\m/ Ben Bullet Mortlock \m/

Some people can play low and some can't. I think maybe he can do it because he's the rhythm guitarist and he doesn't do a lot of leads.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
they do have a matt tuck sig, ive seen it somewhere im sure. with the arrowhead inlays.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

ok dude check out the date of this topic.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
not as pretty as randy's :P
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Why does the Jackson website have a picture of the sparkle white and pure black finish, yet under available finishes it has sparkle and snow white, but no black?
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Actually they made his sig. guitar. it's on the jackson website.
And Michael Padget (other guitarist form BFMV) has a signature ESP.
I like both, but the fretboard of The esp is DEFF. worth taking the time to look at.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MP600-Michael-Paget-Electric-Guitar?sku=518596
Concerts I've Seen/Going To:
Three Days Grace/Sick Puppies 9.25.08
Marilyn Manson/Slayer/Killswitch/B4MV 7.29.08

Guitars:
J.B. Player Sledgehammer
Trinity River

Amps:
Stone

Pedals:
Digitech Death Metal
Quote by The Minorthreat
His guitar playing posing looks like a Alexi rip-off