ok so i bought 2 cans of coke from the shop earlier both coca cola drank one fine

now i just cracked open the other one and took a sip only not to find the familiar taste of coke oh no not just regular coke but cherry coke.

this pleases me
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
...i don't care.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
i love phonomems so much

but one time i opened a can of peas and it was filled with beets. it was cool
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by The Evil Hat
...i don't care.

wow well arnt you good making a pointless post about not caring when obviously you care enough to make a post.

stop trying to be mr cool behind your keyboard
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
next time read the can so you dont buy one that says :cherry: onit
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Phonomem?
Phemomenon?

And I don't care either.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Quote by ArmedForBattle
wow well arnt you good making a pointless post about not caring when obviously you care enough to make a post.

stop trying to be mr cool behind your keyboard

okay. *reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Reminds me of a competition Ribena did in the '90s where if you bought a carton of blackcurrant juice and when you tasted it it was actually orange you won some kind of prize. I won one, but I don't remember what the prize was.
ok so i bought 2 cans of coke from the shop earlier both coca cola drank one fine

now i just cracked open the other one and took a sip only not to find the familiar taste of coke oh no not just regular coke but cherry coke.

this pleases me

The pits average I.Q just dropped a few points....
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
for..?

anyway no its a can of regular coke only inside is cherry coke haha
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
So there's one extra synthetic chemical in the solution.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. You two cokes fine....but then you cracked open a third of two cokes...and it was cherry coke.

I think you've discovered something more amazing than cherry coke, you've discovered that you have the power to make cherry coke appear out of thin air!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage