hey guys im just lookin for some good songs to get and im into classic rock, metal, and alt rock gimme some suggestions please thx
Animal Collective, Muse, The Mars Volta, Porcupine Tree, Liquid Tension Experiment, Strapping Young Lad, etc.

^Anything by those bands.
number of the beast, aces high, run to the hills, the trooper, hallowed be thy name, 2 minutes to midnight, phantom of the opera, prowler.

all of them by iron maiden,
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Anything from Mastodon's Blood Mountain or Leviathan albums or by The Sword for metal. Dance Gavin Dance, Underoath, Muse, Coheed, AFI, System of a Down, Saosin. Thats a good start, as well as whatever else is recommended.
The Porcupines - Cannon
Jack Hagrot - Waves
Familiar Places - Screeching to a Halt
Dance Mechanic Theatre - You, You, You

I made all of these songs up.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Last edited by rorythefaggot at Apr 24, 2008,
nubered days by killswitch engage, bloodmeat by protest the hero, alaska by between the buried and me , selkies the endless obsession btbam, six by all that remains
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.