I was wondering if this (Coffin Case) has compartments in it, for accessories, like picks, capos, chords, etc.

I tried to look, but i just can't tell.

And if so, what are the dimensions of them?
O O

___
Your better off getting a cheap flight case

Coffin cases take up so much space. This is of course my opinion and personal experience with one of those damned things.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
i was going to get one but one it didnt fit my guitar at all, a C-1 Hellraiser. and two it had no space to store anything. plus they are giant. which makes no sense. theyre huge but cant hold anything? go figure.
Quote by szekelymihai
* Compact design
* Red velvet diamond-tuck interior
* Shock-resistant velvet pillow
apparently not but you should find a way to contact and get your answr before you put your money down.
but of course you knew that

i tried, but they just e-mailed me back saying no one could answer my question. so i was like, i can just go to UG, much more reliable.
O O

___
I tried one out for my own C-1 Hellraiser, and it just seemed like an odd fit. It definitely wasn't long enough for my Blackjack ATX FR. If you can find one, I definitely suggest checking it out first before buying.

Also some have a compartment under the neck, while others don't. I'd assume the ones with the compartment are newer generation cases and if they still produce both, I'd figure the compartmented cases would be a tad more expensive.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
I tried one out for my own C-1 Hellraiser, and it just seemed like an odd fit. It definitely wasn't long enough for my Blackjack ATX FR. If you can find one, I definitely suggest checking it out first before buying.

Also some have a compartment under the neck, while others don't. I'd assume the ones with the compartment are newer generation cases and if they still produce both, I'd figure the compartmented cases would be a tad more expensive.

i see what you mean, this one is said to have a compartment under the neck:
Coffin Case Limited Edition 200W-LTD

it's WAY too expensive though, i'm looking for one UNDER $100, this one's more than the original ESP case, but it says Limited Edition, so it doesn't really surprize me.
O O

___
ok heres the deal with coffin cases. i have one, it fits my epi LP very well (dont rag on epi, i put some dimarizo super distortions in it and a FR trem so it sounds decent for what i paid, that and its got franzenstine stripes). they look sick, i mean, its a coffin. they are rugged, as in, your guitar wont get hurt if you run it over with a van (exaderation). BUT, they are big (who cares realy, its a case for christ's sake). they are a bit heavy, and the storage is a bit poor. you may be able to fit some picks, a capo, but not a tuner. if you do what i do (genius if i may say so), get a bookbag. one with 2 compartments. then put your picks and capos in the small compartment. then your notebooks (filled with your sick origional riffs in TAB form), your petals (put in the proper casing or bubble wrapped), and your cables in the big pocket, for me its realy handy, that and you can fit your beer in it (which you bought leagally because you are of age). thats how i go about gigs, then i throw my amp in the back of the van, then the other guitarists amp, then the bass amp, then the drum set, then the guitars, then other stuff, and the ciggerettes are in my pocket. this is way more than what is required of me but hey, im bored, thats why im online. i hope this helps even tho most of it is not relivant, btw, the coffin case is TOTALY worth it. i appoligize for spelling and grammar mistakes, english isnt my first language (ukrainian is)
i have one. i think it was around a $100 or so and it does have a compartment in the middle where the guitar neck rests on. its not that big but you can store picks, paper, strings, cleaning stuff, and other items similar. but if your guitar is not irregularly shaped id suggest a different case.
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Korg Toneworks AX1500G pedal board
Morley Wah pedal
^ cool, thanx, but can you recommend some good guitar cases, my guitar is going to be an LTD EC-100, kind of a Les Paul shape.
O O

___
if its a LP shape, you dont need anything better than an epi LP case, as long as its tough enough to hold your guitar safely, its fine
Gator cases are really good, and cheap too. a fair bit of space. I can safely store my tuner, strings, picks, wire cutters, allan wrenches etc. Its made to fit almast any guitar shape and is alot lighter than normal cases but equally strong.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I have a coffin case and don't really have anything bad to say about it at all.. I actually think it's pretty storage-friendly, myself.

That one you linked to has a pretty nice sized compartment in the centre, where the neck of the guitar would sit.
I had a coffin case and I thought it was very low quality and flimsy. It came with a guitar that I won on ebay but I would never buy one especially if it costs $100. My Ibanez and Jackson hardshell cases are more sturdy and offer better protection. Coffin cases are not big either; theyre actually slim, light and tall.

Line 6 Spider Valve 212

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by kiefermatot
I have a coffin case and don't really have anything bad to say about it at all.. I actually think it's pretty storage-friendly, myself.

That one you linked to has a pretty nice sized compartment in the centre, where the neck of the guitar would sit.

yup...the design of the case isnt actually to look cool...
the coffin design makes the guitar fit real tight, ensuring a safe case

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS