ok, I've been wondering for a while now, cause I turn 18 in a couple months and my gf will be 15, is it illegal for her to touch me???
I know if I do anything to her my ass can be in jail, but what if she does anything to me? I don't mean sex, cause we've decided to wait till marriage, but I mean the other things.
I'm gonna get this over with.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Uh...don't get caught?!

It's not like some abstract concept or anything.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Uh...don't get caught?!

It's not like some abstract concept or anything.

umm, for the places she told me she wants to do some stuff, it is
.....I believe the only legal thing you will be allowed to do is making out, but I'm pretty sure a recent bill was passed that had something to do with that. Depends on where you live really.

Oh, and

EDIT: By the way, if she wants to have sex in some public places then do it carefully and stop if you see some cops. Really though, it only matters if you piss her off and she decides to press charges (As bitchy as this is, she could) So yea....

Oh, and
Last edited by evilgerbil666 at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
See my sig, and ignore the part about pregnancy.

well, I told you we aren't going to have sex till marriage, only like hands and oral
Lol, don't trip

Really, the cops won't care as long as you're not flaunting it to the world. Plus, eating a girl out in a public place (parks, parking garages, a college campus, etc..) isn't nearly as romantic and fun as you'd think. Unless she gets off on it you're pretty much gona be freakin out and worried about people. But you're 18 so get a nice hotel room and go crazy

Oh and haha
Quote by evilgerbil666
Lol, don't trip

Really, the cops won't care as long as you're not flaunting it to the world. Plus, eating a girl out in a public place (parks, parking garages, a college campus, etc..) isn't nearly as romantic and fun as you'd think. Unless she gets off on it you're pretty much gona be freakin out and worried about people. But you're 18 so get a nice hotel room and go crazy

Oh and haha

she doesn't want me doing anything to her in those places, she wants to do stuff to me in public places, she even told me to keep a list of places she wants to try
Quote by eltyr18
umm, for the places she told me she wants to do some stuff, it is

why hasn't anyone noticed this post yet? hahaha
whats so abstract about the places she wants to do stuff to you? hahaha
Quote by PCbassist
why hasn't anyone noticed this post yet? hahaha
whats so abstract about the places she wants to do stuff to you? hahaha

are you asking the places she wants to do stuff at?
Quote by eltyr18
she doesn't want me doing anything to her in those places, she wants to do stuff to me in public places, she even told me to keep a list of places she wants to try

Well...Then if you feel comfortable in those places then do it...If not then get a hotel room, not a hard concept
Quote by evilgerbil666
Well...Then if you feel comfortable in those places then do it...If not then get a hotel room, not a hard concept

true, I might talk to her about this
Quote by eltyr18
true, I might talk to her about this

Hell, you can even be kinky and do it with the lights on!

Or with the blinds open!

Or in the butt!

Your options are limitless
yeah, you have to basically not piss her off because she can hold that over your head. but no one will do anything but her parents or her if you get on their bad side.
Quote by evilgerbil666

Or with the blinds open!

Or in the butt!

she admitted to never doing it in the butt
but oh well, I don't really care
Quote by deathbat831
yeah, you have to basically not piss her off because she can hold that over your head. but no one will do anything but her parents or her if you get on their bad side.

I know
Quote by eltyr18
she admitted to never doing it in the butt
but oh well, I don't really care

Surprise butt sechs?

Quote by evilgerbil666
Surprise butt sechs?

lol, wow, I wouldn't do that to her I love her, so I don't want to see her upset
First off, if you even need to ask a question like that, then you should not be having sex!!!
Second off, having butt sex with a girl is just like having butt sex with a guy. There is not a diff between the two. And after your done you need to wash your dick off. Who wants their dick to smell like ****??? ps. i bet you do.
Third off, i'm suprised you even have a girlfriend!!!
Finally... go ahead and **** the **** out of her, you PERV!!! have fun putting your needle dick in her underdeveloped pussy, you ****ed up, nerdy ass, piece of ****!!!
pps. plus i bet you couldn't get her into bed even if your life depended on it! i bet you haven't even been to third base with anything other than your dog!!! and i bet thats the way its gonna stay you gay ass ****ing blue balled prick!!!
ppps. i'd go tell you to go **** your mom but i remembered that your gay soo.... go **** your dad and i bet you can hit your dog up for sloppy seconds, you donkey ****ing, dick munching, cum guzziling, ass licking, blow job giving, cum dumpster!!!
pppps, go give your "girlfriend" a nice little poke, just don't if you wanna be called a pedo!!!
ppppps, a one nite stand may be over by morning , but syphilis lasts a lifetime, you man *****!!!

god, i hate you for asking such a ****ed up question

pppppps. go pens... you pussy
Last edited by rexistexas at May 4, 2008,
Quote by evilgerbil666
.....I believe the only legal thing you will be allowed to do is making out, but I'm pretty sure a recent bill was passed that had something to do with that. Depends on where you live really.

Oh, and

EDIT: By the way, if she wants to have sex in some public places then do it carefully and stop if you see some cops. Really though, it only matters if you piss her off and she decides to press charges (As bitchy as this is, she could) So yea....

Oh, and

Untrue, she's a minor. The DA could press charges even if she doesn't want it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by evilgerbil666

Or with the blinds open!

Or in the butt!

Yeah.

What is a butt anyway but a larger, plumper vagina?
"Location: Pittsburgh, PA"

since your in the states i believe anything done sexually between you two while she is a minor is still illegal. if she does it to you its still illegal. alot of guys get fucked over with the mentallity of "well she wanted it". it doesnt matter who initiates.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
<.<
>.>
(is someone going to post a certain bear?)

umm yeah if you are prepared to wait for sex till marriage maybe you can wait to do anything until she turns 16 or whatever the legal age of consent is for where you live
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by eltyr18
ok, I've been wondering for a while now, cause I turn 18 in a couple months and my gf will be 15, is it illegal for her to touch me???
I know if I do anything to her my ass can be in jail, but what if she does anything to me? I don't mean sex, cause we've decided to wait till marriage, but I mean the other things.

It most likely is illegal, but the only way for something to happen to you basically is if her parents catch you. Atleast thats what my teacher told our class (our teacher goes off on these random stories, he teaches social studies in my class but also teaches sriminal justice...)
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by rexistexas
First off, if you even need to ask a question like that, then you should not be having sex!!!
Second off, having butt sex with a girl is just like having butt sex with a guy. There is not a diff between the two. And after your done you need to wash your dick off. Who wants their dick to smell like ****??? ps. i bet you do.
Finally... go ahead and **** the **** out of her, you PERV!!! have fun putting your needle dick in her underdeveloped pussy, you ****ed up, nerdy ass, piece of ****!!!
pps. plus i bet you couldn't get her into bed even if your life depended on it! i bet you haven't even been to third base with anything other than your dog!!! and i bet thats the way its gonna stay you gay ass ****ing blue balled prick!!!
ppps. i'd go tell you to go **** your mom but i remembered that your gay soo.... go **** your dad and i bet you can hit your dog up for sloppy seconds, you donkey ****ing, dick munching, cum guzziling, ass licking, blow job giving, cum dumpster!!!
pppps, go give your "girlfriend" a nice little poke, just don't if you wanna be called a pedo!!!
ppppps, a one nite stand may be over by morning , but syphilis lasts a lifetime, you man *****!!!

how the **** did this make you pissed
first off, I'm not going to have SEX with her, I'm waiting till marriage for that, we are only doing stuff with hands and mouth, and for a while at first it's only going to be her doing stuff to me
second off, starting all this stuff was her decision, I'm not low to force a girl to do anything sexual, I love her for who she is, unlike most guys, and I would never force her to do anything, unless it's for her own good.
third off, if you knew me, you wouldn't be saying "I'm surprised you have a girlfriend" cause all the girls who truely know me, always call me the sweetest guy they know
fourth, IDK how this question is wrong, I was asking it for my safety
fifth, it's PSS not PPS

and I just want to say, thanks for those who took this seriously, and I did talk to her about this, she said she still wants to, were just going to be very safe about it, cause I know her mom would be cool about it, but if her dad saw me, I'd probably get thrown out, good thing her dad works at night though
Quote by rexistexas

Hahaha! What a dick!!!

I couldn't care less about the matter at hand but I would give advice so I'm not breaking any rules but I don't know what kinda person she is. It IS illegal but I don't know her character to judge whether there's any danger of her ever telling anyone who could get you in trouble. If I was you I'd stick with her 'til your 18 and call it a day.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by iamageek
why wait till marriage? dude....... just why?

cause I don't think sex should be a thing you do for fun, cause you **** up once, it's not fun anymore, plus I think you should only have it when your truly in love, and what else says your truly in love than marriage
Quote by eltyr18
according to that, were illegal

I think, cause it's really confusing

did you actully read that?
if shes 15 and your 18 its legal

faack
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by eltyr18
cause I don't think sex should be a thing you do for fun, cause you **** up once, it's not fun anymore, plus I think you should only have it when your truly in love, and what else says your truly in love than marriage

you may regret saying that when you slip you man muscle into her heavenly glory hole.
Quote by eltyr18
how the **** did this make you pissed
first off, I'm not going to have SEX with her, I'm waiting till marriage for that, we are only doing stuff with hands and mouth, and for a while at first it's only going to be her doing stuff to me
second off, starting all this stuff was her decision, I'm not low to force a girl to do anything sexual, I love her for who she is, unlike most guys, and I would never force her to do anything, unless it's for her own good.
third off, if you knew me, you wouldn't be saying "I'm surprised you have a girlfriend" cause all the girls who truely know me, always call me the sweetest guy they know
fourth, IDK how this question is wrong, I was asking it for my safety
fifth, it's PSS not PPS

and I just want to say, thanks for those who took this seriously, and I did talk to her about this, she said she still wants to, were just going to be very safe about it, cause I know her mom would be cool about it, but if her dad saw me, I'd probably get thrown out, good thing her dad works at night though

No actually, it is pps. at least this dickhead did something right sortof, he skipped ps and went straight to pps. and according to wikipedia, there can be a 4 year difference in age, so you arent doing anything illegal, but its still not the best idea.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by eltyr18

*giggles*