Just like what the title says. Is it a problem that we have 2 rhythem guitarists with little or no lead experience in a band? Genre is hard rock and heavy metal/screamo.

Being my first band, I (lead rhythem gutarist) am not conflicted with the idea of playing with guitarest better then me. At least in lead Will this eventually catch to us as far as marketing ourselves?
why dont one of you just play lead

so you have 2 guitars not three right?
nah, you guys can always switch off, much like the everly brothers.

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Yeah, just switch the lead roles when appropriate. If you don't feel up for it at the moment, technically speaking, then wait a while. You seem to be keeping your options and hopes up so keep your roles open as well. Their only titles anyway; lead, rythme.
no. You could come up with some pretty intricate rhythms with that kind of set up. Check out the Band EXTOL from norway, they have 2 rhythms ((some songs have some solos or leads, but most dont)) and they do some pretty cool stuff.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by bdof
Will this eventually catch to us as far as marketing ourselves?

Getting a bit ahead of yourself there.

I suggest learning lead before you become a hugely successful band.

Also, there's pretty much no rules in music. Do what you want.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
there is no problem with that, but this has nothing to do with metal.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.