I saw a song on the list of guitar tabs for HIM. I know a hell load about HIM and I have just about everything from This is Only the Beginning to Digital Versatile Doom (live cd I have on pre-order), but I have never heard of this song. It was called "The Love that Died", and the person claimed that it was on their second ep 666 Ways to Love. I have 666 Ways to Love though and I know its not on their. Which would mean it is an extremely rare track or it is something someone made up. The only thing I can think of is that it is a song of of Witches and Other Night Fears (which would be extemely rare). For anyone who doesnt know Witches and Other Night Fears it is suposedly a ep before This is Only the Beginning, but the Only copy his in the hands of Villa Valo. I was just wondering if anyone knows about the song (The Love that Died) or if anyone can help me find out any information about it. There was also lyrics on the tabs on this site, they sounded like they could be HIM lyrics, but who knows. Also if any one wants music from This is only the beginning or 666 ways to love I can help you out. They both kick a lot of ass. Here are their track listings:

This is Only the Beginning
1. Serpent Ride
2. Borellus
3. The Heartless
4. Stigmata Diaboli
5. Wicked Game
6. The Phantom Gate

666 Ways to Love
1. Stigmata Diaboli
2. Wicked Game
3. Dark Sekret Love
4. The Heartless

Each song like Stigmata Diaboli, Wicked game, and the Heartless is different from the album or any other versions, exept Wicked Game, the 666 Ways to Love version and the This is Only the Beginning version is the same as far as I know.
i have that song listen on "ultra rare trax vol.1" the only english song on the album
If they got the name wrong then I would have recognized lyrics and I have no idea what "ultra rare trax vol.1" is. I'll go ahead and look it up now though.
Quote by guilty09
i have that song listen on "ultra rare trax vol.1" the only english song on the album

Is it me or are 14 out of the 18 tracks on that scene release English?

As far as the track goes I would say its possible it's one of the hidden tracks that are around on a few of their releases or else its probably sitting on that demo tape that Ville has.

If your that desperate contact the original tabber but to be honest, does it really matter?
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
I'm like right in the middle of finding the Ultra Rare tracks vol. 1, I have dial up so it takes forever to do anything. ok, I found the cd for HIM but it doesn't have a track listing or anything. Any new HIM song is like a expensive Christmas present to me so it would be awesome if it had more than one track I don't have. Thanx a lot. Oh yeah if you all want to download some rare HIM song like the eps I talked about or other random stuff, the link is

http://volume666.narod.ru
Ultra Rare Trx Vol. 1 Track Listing.....

For You (Acoustic Version)
I Crossed Oceans of Wine to Find You
Pretending (Alternative Mix)
Gone With The Sin (Orchestra Version)
Again
The Heartless (Deleted Finnish Version)
Rendezvous With Anus
Stigmata Diaboli (Deleted Finnish Version)
Dark Secret Love
It is All Tears (Unplugged)
Paratisii (Ville Valo & The Agents)
Ikunnaprinsessa (Ville Valo & The Agents)
Jykevva on Rakkus (Ville Valo & The Agents)
Valo Yossa (Ville Valo & The Agents)
Rebel Yell (Live)
Serpent Ride (1995 Demo)
Borellus (1995 Demo)
The Heartless (1995 Demo)
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
it doesent have any user names for the original tabber. and it not on the rare trax thing. Ive got everything on that cd.
oh, well thanx a lot you all did help me out a bit. I did find a few versions of songs I didn't have, so thanks a lot.