whenever i look them up it says their hardcore, but i feel their kind of a mix of hardcore and emo, is this true? what do you think?
flame if u want i could care less

does this seem about right?

post-hardcore/experimental/metal?
Last edited by Dendretic at Apr 27, 2008,
well on their myspace page they put Rock, but i say hardcore, rock.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
The shitiest band to walk the face of this planet.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
id say post hardcore as well

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
k thanks guys thats all i really needed to know
except you tinblimp9340... i dont like you XD
Quote by waldorphPRS41
They are not hardcore, emo or screamo.

k well then what do u suggest they are? and post-hardcore is different from hardcore
XD
Quote by tinblimp9340
The shitiest band to walk the face of this planet.

I kind of agree with this
Not post-hardcore. Music with sing/screamed parts does NOT necessarily equal post-hardcore, especially in this case.
Quote by aggiefan33
Not post-hardcore. Music with sing/screamed parts does NOT necessarily equal post-hardcore, especially in this case.

yeah but from what people have told me it is, i just wanna know what genre they are because i love their sound
XD
They're WannaBe Motley Crue. End of story.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
Post-hardcore influenced pop-punk.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

i dont get it with all the hate, if its catchy and sounds good why not listen to it? or are people too "cool"
Quote by freakonaleash92
i dont get it with all the hate, if its catchy and sounds good why not listen to it? or are people too "cool"
Not everyone is into catchy music. Melody is a good thing, but I for one prefer it when its a little less...obvious, I guess.

Escape The Fate are less a band, more of a product, carefully marketed at people who are either young or unfamiliar with better music.

For me, it's bland pop-rock, with a few token screams every now and then. About as boring as Senses Fail, Aiden and Roses Are Red.
This is one of my favorite bands. And I wouldn't say they were hardcore. they're probably more on the lines of post hardcore. It really depends on the song too. like the guillotine is heavier than others but then there's the day i left the womb. But they are definitely not screamo...they do more of a growl. and they're not emo. and just to let most of you who might not know. ronnie radke the lead singer of escape the fate is not in the band anymore do to drugs and a 5 year probation.
Quote by kryptonite22
Not everyone is into catchy music. Melody is a good thing, but I for one prefer it when its a little less...obvious, I guess.

Escape The Fate are less a band, more of a product, carefully marketed at people who are either young or unfamiliar with better music.

For me, it's bland pop-rock, with a few token screams every now and then. About as boring as Senses Fail, Aiden and Roses Are Red.

Hey. I like you.
+1 to everything there.
Quote by kryptonite22

well i think all he's sayin is that if you like it, ya like it, if u dont, you don't but theres no reason to hate against any music
XD
well judging from all the hate messages on this topic...id say theyre an emo band. already everyone is bitching about them. id say rock, people are going define bands however they feel like but im not really good on genres i just listen to music i think sounds good.
and by the way...at least they're not friggin fall out boy, these guys can actually sweep...which is rare in "punk pop".
its not as bad as rap...
This band was good, shows what drugs do to people. Their EP was amazing but their cd was a waste designed for the warped tour croud. The new singer from blessthefall might turn this band around.
Gay. Boring. Anything but good.

But, that's just my opinion...He DID say we can flame if we want. He doesn't care.
Quote by severed-metal
Gay. Boring. Anything but good.

But, that's just my opinion...He DID say we can flame if we want. He doesn't care.

I LOVE YOU. lol..

I'd say they are PRE hardcore...

And motley crue wannabe's
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
I don't think you can classify every band that has an occasional scream as hardcore.

They are pop punk band with the occasional scream IMO.
^ dude..
where have you been..?
no post-hardcore.. no metal.. and whats experimental about them?

they're extremely bad pop-punk mtvc0r3
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin