So I eat healthy aaallll the time. Fruits, veggies, water, chicken, whole grains, etc etc etc. I lost about 50-60 pounds in 6 months. I just splurged for the first time in a loong time and ate a *s hitload* of chinese food and a box of miniature charleston chews. Will I gain weight from this? For breakfast I had a slice of toast with organic peanut butter, and lunch was rice, green beans, and a sandwich.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
If you eat lots of anything you will gain weigh. Take it light for the next couple days.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Retro Rocker
Ghey.

Someone had to say it but I didn't want it to be me.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
no, not for a day. you'll be fine, just don't make it a habit, and you'll have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by freshtunes
So I eat healthy aaallll the time. Fruits, veggies, water, chicken, whole grains, etc etc etc. I lost about 50-60 pounds in 6 months. I just splurged for the first time in a loong time and ate a *s hitload* of chinese food and a box of miniature charleston chews. Will I gain weight from this? For breakfast I had a slice of toast with organic peanut butter, and lunch was rice, green beans, and a sandwich.

You eat water?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
splurge days will actually cause you to lose weight.

just eat like u normally do, and ull be fine. just dont make a habit out of it.

if weight is a problem, start using cocaine. its nature's miracle drug. or heroin.
You should've had some Ramens!

They are the food to end all foods!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You will gain 50-60 pounds over the course of 6 months, regardless of how well you eat now. You've just screwed yourself over big time. Have fun, buddy.
im sorry freshtunes but im afraid your not gonna gain weight, you going do die. yup thats was those chinese wanted, they wanted you to eat healthy and when you eat there food your gonna get cat poisoning
I swear there's drugs in the chinese food. A buffet opened up in my town recently and I can't stop craving it, even when I'm not that hungry.
anyone know how to put ON weight

and dont say junk food...it doesnt work with me, ive been trying for years
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
I swear there's drugs in the chinese food. A buffet opened up in my town recently and I can't stop craving it, even when I'm not that hungry.

Chinese food is LOADED with MSG.

Serious question though..how are you smart enough to eat healthy but not smart enough to answer your own question?
Quote by Brown925
if energy expenditure < calorie intake ...Then yes, you will gain weight.

fatty

thing is....i only walk for an hour every day, thats ALL the exercise i ever really do :S

and i still only weight 98lbs :S
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by freshtunes

Don't worry about it dude. You sound exactly like I did when I lost weight, and I'm gonna warn you now that I became an anorexic. You can enjoy a crappy meal every now and then. Don't get too worried about your weight.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Who cares if you gain a few pounds? Just be happy how you are.
Unless you're gonna die because of it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I don't think the pit can accurately tell you how you how it will affect your body since everybodys different, I can't gain any weight no matter how much I eat. If its just once or twice then its not a big deal and you can exercise it off if it has any effect.