I'm planning on going to guitar center tomorrow and buying a wah pedal. I'm probably going to get either a dunlop crybaby 95Q or an ibanez weeping demon. I play a les paul and I'm planning on spending no more than $140. I play a wide variety of genres from John Mayer, to Incubus, to Children of Bodom, and My Chemical Romance, so I need something that is versatile. Any suggestions?
crybaby 95q all the way
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
well the crybaby is not very tweekable but works well for just about everything, but the weeping deomon is waaay more versatile and tweekable ( i own and frequently play both so trust me on this)
the weeping demon also works infinetly better for very heavy stuff

just try em out
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Morley mark tremonti dude, seriously alot better, much more user friendly, and just sounds better. man give them a shot seriously
Quote by supe18
Morley mark tremonti dude, seriously alot better, much more user friendly, and just sounds better. man give them a shot seriously

yeah but more cash. crybaby shouldn't cost much more than 100 unless its a signature model

demon shouldn't cost much more than 120

i think morley's tend to run more like 150 more if you want tremontis (i could be wrong on the morley)
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
I own both pedals & a lp. The crybaby will definitely give you more of what you're looking for.

But most of all, you should try out both of the pedals and see what you like more for yourself.
personally I really like the Vai Morley bad horsie 2 wah. It's like 150 new, but I got it used for 60. Contour wah is just amazing for solos
if you know how to set up the 535Q, its definitely the best choice in that price range. Its gets so-so reviews b/c people dont understand how to work it!
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by dzaerpoor
wait why not the 535q ? Its Better !

+1

the 535q is a bit hard to work but you get used to it. i mean its all for the sake of versitility.
535q is the standard wah used by the pros. For me, its set and forget it, but I play only Les Pauls. It's adjustable to pretty well any guitar. Has the fasel inductor, too.

I would imagine the other 535q-like signature crybabys are very similar with maybe a personal touch or 2 depending on the endorser.
I'd go for the morley
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by supe18

Actually, for the money, I have noticed Morley wah's to be more shallow sounding than Crybaby's. I would suggest the Crybaby Zakk Wylde wah. It's simple, already customized, has Fasal, and just sounds great! The pedal has an ultra low sweep and just sounds sweet! It's also a very diverse pedal, because it sounds great with a lot of things. I've used this heavy duty wah at Blues gigs and it sounds great! But it sounds the best with Metal. Although, it's completely up to you. If your into highly tweakable wah's, which I'm not, then I wouldn't suggest it, because it is a ridiculously simple wah.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
535Q or Crybaby From Hell are the only good Crybabys in the long run.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!