Does anyone else here have a problem with it? Cuz in about the last 2 months my pits have just started sweating for no reason at all (i.e. sitting in a chair or something). I've used Degree and Gillette prescription strength antiperspirant and something given to me by the dermatologist called Certain-Dri, cut nothing works, and it's starting to get too hot where I live to wear an undershirt now. Does anyone have any suggestions or witty, unhelpful comments?
My face doesn't sweat at all. Everyone is different.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
The only real solution to this is an operation where they cut the thing that makes you sweat in your arm pits
I love your username.

Well, go to the doc and get prescription stuff or something.

Quote by Hannakins
I love your username.

I only noticed it after you pointed it out.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Are you fat??
If answer = "yes" well then it's kinda obvious isn't it.

Possibly stop drinking water? I'm sure you can't sweat if you don't have water in your system.
Quote by Lead guitarist
Are you fat??

Possibly stop drinking water? I'm sure you can't sweat if you don't have water in your system.

The only slight problem with not drinking water or liquid is death...
Quote by Lead guitarist

Um, retarded much?
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Go to Walmart and buy this stuff called Certain Dri. It's a roll on liquid, worked for me. I haven't had the problem since. Just don't put too much on or it dries your skin out and rips it which is the most annoying feeling ever.
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
Does anyone else here have a problem with it? Cuz in about the last 2 months my pits have just started sweating for no reason at all (i.e. sitting in a chair or something). I've used Degree and Gillette prescription strength antiperspirant and something given to me by the dermatologist called Certain-Dri, cut nothing works, and it's starting to get too hot where I live to wear an undershirt now. Does anyone have any suggestions or witty, unhelpful comments?

You can have anti-antiperspirant prescribed to you ?

Ok, to help... Get one of those metal self-cooling things that goes on your neck. Wear just a t-shirt. I don't know, if a dermatologist can't help, we probably can't.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
the only way to really stop the underarm sweat is botox, but it's not worth it... get used to it, a lot of people have that problem
Well, I'm not fat and I'm 17, which rules out puberty, so idk whats wrong other than hormones or something...

oh yeah and the doctor said prescriptions don't work much better than that Certain Dri stuff. She said the next step would be botox on the underarms

EDIT: wow, you were all over that ^
Last edited by mmm_watcha_say at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by Lead guitarist
Are you fat??

Thanks a lot. I'm a fat guy.

My pick up line is
"for a fat guy, I don't sweat that much"

It's called puberty get used to it!
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
Well, I'm not fat and I'm 17, which rules out puberty, so idk whats wrong other than hormones or something...

oh yeah and the doctor said prescriptions don't work much better than that Certain Dri stuff. She said the next step would be botox on the underarms

EDIT: wow, you were all over that ^

If it's really that much of a problem for you, you should wait a while, and then if it's still bad maybe just go with the botox.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I have the same problem if i dont use the deoderent i like, its Old Spice anti persperiant i think...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!