i personally dont like them. i dont have one, but everyone one who does says they brake rly easily. I also here people talking about how their ipod broke so they bought another. The second one they buy tends to break too.
i like my ipod. im surprised it still works after all the abuse i put it through. one time i was looking for it on my bed and i threw the cover up and it flew up, hit the ceiling, hit the wall, hit the side of the bed, fell on the floor. it got a few new scratches and dents but it still works
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

i love my ipod mini... its class! it does everything!

-playes music
-has crappy games
-doesnt work in the cold (safty feature)
-has to be charged every day (like a human)
-... it ehh, has a load of stickers on it

there is alot wrong with ipods, but i dont want something that has a super fan-****-tastic click wheel that comes with a free novelty dimmer switch.... i just want to listen to music. i wouldnt suggest buying an ipod, but i like mine..

no realy... its retro, iv had it for years
Quote by JMTrio134
I have a jailbroken 16 gig iPod touch. From expirience I can say that they are the best portable media devices on the market

+1

who couldnt love a portable way to play copter?
Hey can anybody recommend a really good iPod. I've had a Nano for about a year and a half now and I've just now realized I need more space....

Particularity one that can carry a lot of songs, but I really don't know much about iPods, so I'm open up to suggestions.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by xxzerojonxx
i personally dont like them. i dont have one, but everyone one who does says they brake rly easily. I also here people talking about how their ipod broke so they bought another. The second one they buy tends to break too.

Break? I've dropped mine on cement and had the face cover come off, only to pop it back on and go on listening to music. I've dropped the thing many times from 2-3 feet above cement, blacktop, concrete, and it still works fine.

It's a few gens old, but the good ones always are.
i only use mine to store all my cds, so i dont have to lug around 700 cds al lthe time

but its good for that
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
i drped mi ipod in ma pool 4 teh lulz n nao tit wont wrok!!!!1111111

omfg wut do i do?'

seriously though, its been done, and its STILL happening

search bar
Quote by jackson action
i prefer zunes software but they fall apart way more than ipods...

...Most people think otherwise.

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
i like my ipod. im surprised it still works after all the abuse i put it through. one time i was looking for it on my bed and i threw the cover up and it flew up, hit the ceiling, hit the wall, hit the side of the bed, fell on the floor. it got a few new scratches and dents but it still works

You must have a really low ceiling.

Quote by JMTrio134
I have a jailbroken 16 gig iPod touch. From expirience I can say that they are the best portable media devices on the market

I must admit iPod Touch is a great product, but it's a shame you can't change the song if the device is in your pocket (for example). Some buttons would've come in handy.
Last edited by crust_punk at Apr 24, 2008,
I've got the newest Ipod Nano... black...

it still works and its like........ almost a year old! DAMN! =o
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."

My iPod has been washed, run over, dropped countrless times, and is about 3 years old, and still works great.
Quote by RPGoof
I like Zunes.

Zunes are also excellent; I have an 80, in fact. But if you'll only be using the device to listen to MP3s, then I'd go with an iPod Classic.
I have a 3 gen. nano, has about 230 songs. it's awesome. that and i love the click wheel.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome