Yeah it depends =/. Link?
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
ya its made so 100 is average...but online is unreliable

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

ya i can type music notes
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
The US Government says mine is 187.

I win.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I'm Canadian so i guess my IQ is 300 or 350
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Online tests always place me in the high 130's to high 140's which is borderline genius, which I'm not, so they're full of bull.
Quote by mathieupM13
I'm Canadian so i guess my IQ is 300 or 350

Yeah, but that's in Canadian IQ points. If you factor in the exchange rates its more like 80.

(j/k man)

If it's legit, that would be considered 'bright'. If it's online it doesn't mean jack.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
Yeah, but that's in Canadian IQ points. If you factor in the exchange rates its more like 80.

(j/k man)

Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by AeroRocker
ya its made so 100 is average...but online is unreliable

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

ya i can type music notes

DAM YOU!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
The US Government says mine is 187.

I win.

pics or it didn't happen...
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
in online tests, 100 is average, 130+ is genius and i got something like 131 or 136 ...
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
IQ actually doesn't deal with how "smart" you are, it deals with your ability to learn. Albert Einstein's IQ was quite a bit below the average but he was a genius, only because he didn't learn or teach himself, he experimented. My IQ happens to be 135, and I do learn pretty well.
If your life was a song, would you sing my name?
Quote by MordancyRhythm
IQ actually doesn't deal with how "smart" you are, it deals with your ability to learn. Albert Einstein's IQ was quite a bit below the average but he was a genius, only because he didn't learn or teach himself, he experimented. My IQ happens to be 135, and I do learn pretty well.

hmmm, I.Q. = Intelligence Quotient
please explain how this doesn't deal with how "smart" you are?
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
the original iq test was made about a hundred years ago. most iq tests used now are outdated and unreliable. if you really want a measure of how smart you are or something do some searches for intelligence tests i forget the names of some of the other ones.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The I.Q scale I read, 180 is genius... Not 130. But I might be thinking of something else.

I took the thing (a legit test in school) a while back and I got near 150 (btwn 140 and 150) and I was told that 100 was avg, 180 was genius and <70 was mentally retarded.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
if you trust online IQ tests, im afraid that your IQ is MUCH lower than you believe.....
Don't trust online tests. I did one and got 94 then a few weeks later did another and got 120.
i took one when i was at school i got a 147 and look at me now in the pit quarter past 3 in the morning
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by kjhelms
The I.Q scale I read, 180 is genius... Not 130. But I might be thinking of something else.

I took the thing (a legit test in school) a while back and I got near 150 (btwn 140 and 150) and I was told that 100 was avg, 180 was genius and <70 was mentally retarded.

yeah that's about right but it all depends on your age. that's why it's unreliable because it favors younger people the old way of scoring was 100 X mental age / actual age. so if u scored at the level of a 18 year old and you were 16 your i.q would be 113. btw check this test out just for fun http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by ortrigger
pics or it didn't happen...

Give me a minute...I think I have a document that I could scan...
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by MordancyRhythm

160-180 isn't quite a bit below the average.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by ortrigger
hmmm, I.Q. = Intelligence Quotient
please explain how this doesn't deal with how "smart" you are?

It means that the test only grades a certain part of your personality. Ever notice that in an IQ test all the questions are based on finding patterns, well this shows that if you can find a certain pattern quickly you can generally learn faster therfore "appearing smarter". Iq tests by no means show of future sucess.