so i have to do an audio-visual project for english, and i decided to go in and play some guitar ... but i dont know what song, ive been playing for about 2-3 years, and preferably mostly chords , but with a not-too-hard yet somewhat impressive solo .

btw, the song doesnt need to be about any specific thing, it can be anything
music=life
everything else is just details
Quote by The Madcap
...And how is this related to English class or literature for that matter?

he'll probably re-write the lyrics to make it have to do with the topic he's working on.
In response to all "songs for _____" Threads: WRITE YOUR OWN.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by GNRjungle87
he'll probably re-write the lyrics to make it have to do with the topic he's working on.
Ah...well..."Tombstone Blues" by Bob Dylan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVjJWZ6P5A
i dont even know, but my teacher said it would allright... any suggestions??
music=life
give us a topic and maybe well be able to help you out better?
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by The Madcap
Not everyone is a composer.

I know that. I have a lot of trouble writing songs, but if I had a project I would still try to write one.

Oh well, I guess I'll make a real contribution now. But first, TS, what is the topic for this English class?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
ummm there isnt really any topic, it can be anything lol .... i like that bob dylan song, any more suggestions??
music=life