Well iv herd bout most pits and circle pits....but i dont know what you do in one? Fight? Run around pushing and shoving? what happens in a most/circle pit?what do you do in one?
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
I steal wallets.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
thats what u do.....but likw whats supposed to happen?whats to expect?
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
Quote by skullguitarist
Well iv herd bout most pits and circle pits....but i dont know what you do in one? Fight? Run around pushing and shoving? what happens in a most/circle pit?what do you do in one?

Just go and see one for yourself.

There's no better way to learn than to experience it firsthand.
umm yur supposed to throwdown/two-step/mosh

Rules of the pit
push don't punch/kick
help people who get knocked down
knock people down
don't be a dumbass
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
It depends on musical context, but you'll figure it very quickly. Remember if its a circle always go anti-clockwise or your going to get nailed.
yeah, its pretty much pushing, shoving, running, jumping.... but people hate you when you hit and kick. thats just retarted
I like to whip it out and express myself like a REAL man.

Or just push and shove.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I highly recommend you try to take down the other people in the pit, use judo throws, Greco-Roman wrestling slams, etc. Very, very good idea if I may say so myself, and I know what I'm talking about for sure.
generally you just run counter clockwise, every time you come to the edge of the pit somebody pushes you back in and you just kinda...well....you'll figure it out. Careful though, big circle pits can get ****ing crazy.

Edit: and for god's sake, no punching and kicking. that is not moshing, and if you do it at a metal show you will get your ass kicked.
"If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind."
-Kurt Vonnegut
Quote by AzureNight
I highly recommend you try to take down the other people in the pit, use judo throws, Greco-Roman wrestling slams, etc. Very, very good idea if I may say so myself, and I know what I'm talking about for sure.

Also, take a spear or trident.

And don't forget to get someone to grease you up before you go in.
Act like a tit as far as I can tell. I hate pits opening up when i'm at gigs, I always avoid them.

...though most of the gigs I go to are seated, so meh.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
generally you just run counter clockwise, every time you come to the edge of the pit somebody pushes you back in and you just kinda...well....you'll figure it out. Careful though, big circle pits can get ****ing crazy.

More like ****ing AWESOME!
Quote by soulflyV
Also, take a spear or trident.

And don't forget to get someone to grease you up before you go in.

Be careful when the emperor releases the lions though.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I typically don a gladius and a full set of roman armor when I enter a pit.
Quote by AzureNight

You can probably get someone into a pretty awesome crowdsurf with a good shoulder throw.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.