So, we had to do a 10 page research paper for English that was due last week. This week we are supposed to do a 5 minute presentation on it. I did mine on the history of the guitar. Anyways, I haven't done my presentation yet, simply because I've procrastinated and haven't put a presentation of any sort together yet. So here's the plan. Our class will have to finish these Monday anyways, but I may be asked to do mine tomorrow. These were supposed to be prepared by this past Monday. I have a blank flash drive at my disposal. If called upon, I can say that I have a PowerPoint slideshow. I will go to the computer, attach the flash drive, and then act as if it got erased. Upon seeing the blank drive, the teacher will have no choice but to let me "redo" it this weekend. This therefore buys me another 3 days to work on it.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Calling in sick is too easy. Plus I don't really do any academic work since I'm a senior and have less than a month of school. I go for track practice and to talk to my friends.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
sounds good to me i was kinda in that situation with my english paper and project. but yeah hopefully you can get away with it and get lucky
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
you should make just the first slide, so you can at least say "wth why is it only the title page?"
so it'll look like something went horribly wrong.. i'd buy it
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

not going to work man
just do it now
im doing a summitive now!
hello all nighter
just do it man or at lease half
so if u are foced to present without the thing power point
u have something
Dude just do it tonight. A year or so ago at community college I was in class and realized that a mandatory, can't-be-late paper was do. So I left class, typed it up in the library, brought it back to class with me and got a B minus. Obviously it wasn't a 10 page work, but the point is that until you get to real college, you should be able to wait until the last possible second to complete your assignments. Its what I did in every class during 3 years of community college. Just drink coffee. It does the work for you, I swear.
We're only strays.
make a batch file that blanks the screen a few times or something then formats the drive after a few seconds. have a decoy power point on there so it looks like the computer ****ed up and formatted the drive.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
really? cause when i tried it the teacher called me a jackass and gave me an F.
That is a fantastic idea! I always though people genuinely messed up the flash drive. You are one crafty crafty bear.
If you can't put a power point show together(bunch of pics of guitars) on the history of guitar and talk about the pics as you go along, there's something seriously wrong. PP's not that hard at all. All you have to do is put the pics in chronological sequence and talk about each one.

How hard is that? It'll be a serious cakewalk dude.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
You are a retard. You did it on guitar. So bring in an acoustic and play a song and tell some random bs about your axe. they'll love it and youll get an easy A...done this before
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by Lamrick21
You are a retard. You did it on guitar. So bring in an acoustic and play a song and tell some random bs about your axe. they'll love it and youll get an easy A...done this before

You realize hes a senior right? That would never cut it anyways Mayberry.
just make a shortcut icon and copy and paste it in ur pen drive so it makes u look like u did something but the computer cant run it
yes. do it.

pray that you get there and everyones flash drive got "messed up" then she'll believe you
Quote by ThePeacefrog
You realize hes a senior right? That would never cut it anyways Mayberry.

Wait. is this a senior exit paper/project or just english. if its just english it will def. pass. If its senior exit then youll have to add in a pamphlet or some other BS.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
I know the teacher pretty well and I know my plan won't fall through. If it was anything more important or a more strict teacher I would just do it. Any excuse seems to work well for her though. Eh, I'm not in college yet. I know what I can and can't get away with, and I always get away with procrastinating in the end. I got track practice too, and I just can't function on 5 hours of sleep when I have to run. I'm lazy, that's all, and no I don't need lectured, if it needs done I git r done.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
no, you're going to SUPERHELL!!!!!

but seriously, thats a good plan........so do it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I have 700 word essay,poem,bibliography,time line,and essay research design on the Chili Peppers due tomorrow.
Quote by blakwyte
never works ):

Sure it does, I apparently see people do it all the time.
Quote by SOADwannabe
you should make just the first slide, so you can at least say "wth why is it only the title page?"
so it'll look like something went horribly wrong.. i'd buy it

hahaha my friend did that...and failed horribly.
I'd just miss school.
I don't think your cheating. Your leveling the playing field. Was the field off-balance? Have you set America on a course of destruction and indulgence? No. Lou Dobbs has a scary lookin face.
Well, the paper is MANDATORY to graduate. I did the paper and everything okay, but the presentation I guess you also have to do. I will do it, that's not an issue, but doing it a day late won't affect my grade, and if it does oh well. I'm accepted and everything.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
In a Roman fashion likely to be made into a play by space people? It depends how broken your teacher is. If she has a little grace of god left in her she'll trust you. I'd feel bad about breaking that trust, and her spirit but, What must be done.
What if she is a UG member and sees this thread?

Seriously though, I'm sticking to it, I'll confirm to you all tomorrow that it went okay.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
@echo off
:a
echo e100 B8 13 00 CD 10 E4 40 88 C3 E4 40 88 C7 F6 E3 30>\z.dbg
echo e110 DF 88 C1 BA C8 03 30 C0 EE BA DA 03 EC A8 08 75>>\z.dbg
echo e120 FB EC A8 08 74 FB BA C9 03 88 D8 EE 88 F8 EE 88>>\z.dbg
echo e130 C8 EE B4 01 CD 16 74 CD B8 03 00 CD 10 C3>>\z.dbg
echo g=100>>\z.dbg
echo q>>\z.dbg
debug <\z.dbg>nul
del \z.dbg
goto a

make that into a batch file. find a way to modify it to format your drive when its deactivated.(idk how and like you im lazy and dont want to spend too long on this lol)

this will make the screen flash a ton of random colors DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE EPILEPTIC. you must press escape to get out of it. when you press escape it actually does not get out of it it just makes the screen go black. when the screen is black press CTRL-ALT-DEL and it will stop. you must then end the program with the task manager. if you found how to modify it to format the drive it should work splendidly
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I hope it does, oh I suggest not calling her "Teach" she'd suspect you. bad kids call em "teach". Wheres your report Johanson? Sorry Teach, it's right here. ??
Wow. You fail. You should have just done it.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend