Page 1 of 6
What are the little things that piss you off???

For me its its my brother not being able to organise his itunes library properly.
don't you have your own?
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
When on the crapper, when it takes like literally a full damn roll of toliet paper to clean up your mess.
Your dick. See what I did there?

But, seriously? Being grounded. That's probably my fault though.

Quote by lotsofvolume
Loud chewing.

This too
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
When a cd skips. I get far more angry than I should.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Loud chewing.

FINALLY! Someone who understands!
RÖCK ÖN!

And R.I.P. Samantha
My zune software..love the zune hate the software...

my list of artists looks like this..

Rammstein
The Ramones
Rancid
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Red Hot Chili Peppers

and it wont let me fix it..ticks me off
The possum called George that lives in my ****ing roof and makes terrible noises at night-time.
When someone bites their fork/spoon when they're taking it out of their mouth.

I CANT STAND THAT.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Guitarfreak777
+1

I'm glad I'm not alone.

I also hate it when people can't stop talking on their phone for 20 seconds at a check out line. It seriously holds things up because they generally have to ask the cashier to repeat themselves, their convo makes them lose focus on paying for what they're buying and sometimes they seem to forget what they're doing altogether.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
I'm glad I'm not alone.

I also hate it when people can't stop talking on their phone for 20 seconds at a check out line. It seriously holds things up because they generally have to ask the cashier to repeat themselves, their convo makes them lose focus on paying for what they're buying and sometimes they seem to forget what they're doing altogether.

What ticks me off more is people who DRIVE and talk on a cell phone.

It's like thier knowledge of the rules of the road when on a cell phone go from limited to the negatives.
Babies.

I want punch every single baby I see directly in its deplorable bald head.
Wow, 20 pages without a search bar joke.

I personaly get really angry when someone says they'll call you back, or they'll call you at a certain time, and then they don't.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Guitarfreak777
What ticks me off more is people who DRIVE and talk on a cell phone.

It's like thier knowledge of the rules of the road when on a cell phone go from limited to the negatives.

Very true.

EDIT: And I agree Alan. Especially when it's a girl...
Miss Scourge? PM me.

when people in the hallway walk a certain way. The walk is hard to explain, but hopefully I'm not the only one with people who walk like this...with every step, they sort of lift their heel, so instead of just walking normal like step step step it's more like up up up. It's bugs the **** out of me and embarrassingly enough, i tend to like people less if they walk like that.
Quote by molly bee
when people in the hallway walk a certain way. The walk is hard to explain, but hopefully I'm not the only one with people who walk like this...with every step, they sort of lift their heel, so instead of just walking normal like step step step it's more like up up up. It's bugs the **** out of me and embarrassingly enough, i tend to like people less if they walk like that.

I'm not sure if I know what you mean, but I do know that people that stomp around piss me off. It's so loud!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Also, on the topic of phones. When you are on your house phone, and people see you talking on it. Just start talking to you interrupting your conversation.
That and people walking in during my jam session. Especially when I get something really cool sounding.
People who drive under the speed limit and think they are doing us a service by making us drive safe. Seriously, no one likes you.
When people can't deal with reality and go sooking about little things that worth worrying about

And also when people are lazy, I can tolerate that but when people are just slack, it's annoying
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by lithium8
people who dont like nirvana

Have I seen you on youtube before, yelling at people for that same thing?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
People who drive under the speed limit and think they are doing us a service by making us drive safe. Seriously, no one likes you.

lmao!

I have something similar.

When people, in a 45mph area, will go 54ish. BUT when we get to the 55 mph area, they go ****ing 50 mph when im trying to do 59 mph. Gdamn people.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Have I seen you on youtube before, yelling at people for that same thing?
it depends was it NIRVANABOYYYY?
Also I hate when people ride your ass on the road when you're going 5 over the limit.

And motorcycles who ride my ass. I just wanna find out one day that I have 3 days to live and have one ride my ass. *slams on brakes*