Page 1 of 2
Ok, well summer's coming up, and of course we're all gonna be putting on shorts to stay cool. The problem for me is, I've got hairy legs, like really hairy legs. Sometimes my teammates on football make jokes about it, they're just having some fun of course, but it gets old after a while. Also, I'm pretty sure girls don't like really hairy legs :P. My question is, what do you guys think i should do about this? I'm getting tired of all the comments, lol.
have you ever seen cabin fever?

shave.
I have no opinion on this matter.
DO NOT SHAVE THEM WHATEVER YOU DO!
i'd rather see some hairy legs than clean shaved ones on a man. haha
its just not right.
I <3 Rock Mushik
So what if you have hairy legs, that just means you are more of a man than they are, lol

But seriously, I'm only 14 and I have almost the hairiest legs in my school from what I have seen, don't hide, just deal with it, if you shave or wax, then it will grow back worse and you will look like a metro
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
uh
threaten to shove people's heads into them till they suffocate.

that's what i'd do.

but i mean, if football players are making fun of it, wow.

haha, im sorry i couldn't resist
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
ummm, I have very hairy legs to, but who the hell cares? Not like it matters wtf your legs look like.
Quote by Corpus
You could use some hair clippers. Just use an attachment that still leaves some hair left instead of shaving it completely off.

Can you send me a link or something on where to buy that (with the attachment thing)? And do you know if it works for sure?
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Venus razors. Unleash your inner goddess.

I lol'd so bad. Asshole, it's the middle of the night and people are trying to sleep.
leave it. it looks manly.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
just deal with it...some girls don't like hairy legs, and some don't care...and some like them! so whatever...just because guys are making fun of you doesn't mean you have go get your legs painfully waxed.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If you have hairy legs, wear jeans. Jeans are awesome anyways.

In 100 degree weather? No thanks
Since being an ape man runs in my family, I have the same problem. And there are only two options. Leave them as is, or shave them.

So basically, you have the choice of having your legs mistaken for ZZ Top or looking gay. Personally, I've never found that hairy legs put off chicks that much. Since legs aren't exactly top priority when they're choosing a guy.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
dude i have really really hairy legs as well, doesn't even faze me, just be confident and girls won't even notice

btw where are you from? usually persians have ridiculously hairy legs hahah, gotta love genetics
Quote by Another bassist
In 100 degree weather? No thanks

I wear jeans regardless of weather. I don't like shorts.
Men grow hair. I myself am like an Apeman.

That said, I did shave my legs when I ran track. Aerodynamics FTW.
Quote by Griff_Kid
What the hell is wrong with hairy legs

+infinity

I have hairy legs, and there's nothing wrong with them... SHOW THEM LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE!

HAIRY LEGS FTW!
Quote by Another bassist
Can you send me a link or something on where to buy that (with the attachment thing)? And do you know if it works for sure?

Just go to any store like Walmart and buy one. It's the same thing you use to buzz the hair on your head. You stick on a guard to adjust the length so you don't have to shave all the hair off your leg. You're just trimming the length. I'm sure that should do the trick for you.

This way you won't have "gay" hairless legs like everyone is suggesting.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Venus razors. Unleash your inner goddess.

Bahahahha
sweet jesus
but to me personally guys with too much body hair gives me the heeby jeebies
i would rather have no hair (usually of the asain variety, unfortuanltly) than too much.
can u trim ??
but i suspect that is very time consuming
Quote by Corpus
Just go to any store like Walmart and buy one. It's the same thing you use to buzz the hair on your head. You stick on a guard to adjust the length so you don't have to shave all the hair off your leg. You're just trimming the length. I'm sure that should do the trick for you.

This way you won't have "gay" hairless legs like everyone is suggesting.

Do you by chance know what a guard like this would be called?
I can guarantee you I have the hairiest legs on this website, so unless youre a wolf man leave it. Chicks dont mind, and if they do, screw em. Hairy legs are good to go.
I'm pretty sure my legs are just as hairy, if not hairier then yours. It used to bother me, but I don't care anymore. It just means I'm more manly

Besides if you shave them, it'll look stupid.
dude, I have so much hair all over my body that my friends sometimes call me sasquatch as a nickname. I'm Persian, and all my uncles and cousins also have very hairy legs. I shave every other day, and can grow out a full beard in like a week, so you can just imagine how hairy my arms and legs are.

I wouldn't worry about shaving your legs, your friends won't care, and screw what people you don't know think about them. No one's going to judge you because of your hairy legs, and they're not going to mess up your chances with girls, unless the girl is really shallow, which in that case you shouldn't be interested in her any way.

my ex girlfriend actually saw me shirtless before we went out, and it didn't mess up my chances or anything at all.

I say don't shave them.
why are hairy legs bad?
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
eh i shave mine...but im a swimmer too

you could shave before summer and see if you like it...if you dont just let it grow back out
Quote by Another bassist
Do you by chance know what a guard like this would be called?

Just google it. They are ordinary hair clippers/trimmers. You had to have seen one before.
Quote by Another bassist
Ok, well summer's coming up, and of course we're all gonna be putting on shorts to stay cool. The problem for me is, I've got hairy legs, like really hairy legs. Sometimes my teammates on football make jokes about it, they're just having some fun of course, but it gets old after a while. Also, I'm pretty sure girls don't like really hairy legs :P. My question is, what do you guys think i should do about this? I'm getting tired of all the comments, lol.

I want to plsy your team in football. I bet there a bunch of little pussy if they rag on someone for having leg hair. Its manly...
"No knows how the story goes, the end speaks to me
It says "Go Find another book " Or beter yet write the story yourself cause look, when She goes you wont be following" -"The eyes of worship"
Page 1 of 2