Rough first take of Hendrix's Little Wing; You can tell I messed up a bit near the beginning of the solo, something was distracting me; Also you can sorta tell where I overdubbed a part that I didn't get to finish. Any input appreciated. Will return crit as soon as I am able.

(Link in profile)
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
I loved it man, not sure why you havnt gotten any comments. only thing i would criticize is the first bend in the solo seemed off and maybe u might want to beef the solo up a bit. sounds a little thin. But other than that beautiful work
Quote by mray
I loved it man, not sure why you havnt gotten any comments. only thing i would criticize is the first bend in the solo seemed off and maybe u might want to beef the solo up a bit. sounds a little thin. But other than that beautiful work

Haha I was sure someone would notice that. I was a bit distracted cause dinner was getting ready during recording. And by thin, you mean the tone, right?

And thanks for the crit. Any work you'd like me to check out?
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
yes i was referring to the tone when i said thin. i wish i had some work for u to crit but i am computer illiterrate haha not really but i find it quite hard to record on my cpu, but thanks neway
very, very nice! i tought making my own thread with Little wing cover but I gave up after listening to yours man! it's in my profile if you wanna here it. but i'm planning to play with backing track now, you kinda gave me inspiration. good job man!
Playing seems flawless man, could use some improvment on the tone tho, sounds really idk. lol!
I might suggest a backing track, would sound great!
also, the solo. Needs little boost definally but not that other wise