Firstly, I got home tonight - all excited - with a tune in my head and the mind to record it... and as soon as I sit down, I broke my D string. And I didn't stop at the guitar store for a string re-load earlier, because I was late for work.

Secondly, how come it seems that no one is ever on this forum after 11 pm PST? What kind of musician's forum is this??
and I think this seriously is a pointless post, correct me if im wrong?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I was hoping to create some sort of pool of empathy.

I'm sorry. I'm taking my frustrations out on you both in pointless drivel.

What is someone to do when they've planned for a night of playing the guitar, and get a broken string in the first minute? Are there... are there other hobbies out there?
Quote by NByz

What is someone to do when they've planned for a night of playing the guitar, and get a broken string in the first minute? Are there... are there other hobbies out there?

yeah lots workout do something else theres lots to do really
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by NByz

watch tv dude change them in the morning
Quote by NByz

Get a crowbar, a balaclava and brick.
Break into the music shop.
Remove exactly one set of strings not disturbing anything. Leave a few red hearings - the DNA someone you really hate, some goat's blood poured on the floor ect.
Change the time on the clock in the store for a really, really clever reason.
Phone your identical twin that no one knows about because you have the same name and have him walk into a bar in a different part of the country, or even better a different country, to give you a nice alibi.
Kill someone so this isn't one of those crap murder-mysteries where no one actually gets murdered.
Sit back and wait for small belgian detective/old woman who happens to solve a lot of crimes/unheard of person who has never solved a murder before and never will again after this one.
Help whichever one it is in their enquiries- if it is the belgian one mistake him for being french, if it is the old woman be sympathetic as the police dismiss her ideas.
Point whoever it is in the wrong direction till they suspect someone else and haven't even considered you.
Get careless and leave a letter from you identical twin in your jacket, which the detective subsequently finds.
Watch the detective get all the suspects into one room, including you, and go through everyone's motives for murdering whoever was murdered except you.
Find out that the detective has found out it was you and tells everyone at the last minute exactly how you did it.
Either go quietly or hold someone hostage then give up and go quietly.

For maximum impact write a book about it, if possible in the first person but that would require you to kill someone called roger acroyd in very specific circumstances, if not in the third person, and release it under the name Agatha Christie.
Quote by 12345abcd3
Remove exactly one set of strings not disturbing anything. Leave a few red hearings - the DNA someone you really hate, some goat's blood poured on the floor ect.
Phone your identical twin that no one knows about because you have the same name and have him walk into a bar in a different part of the country, or even better a different country, to give you a nice alibi.
Kill someone so this isn't one of those crap murder-mysteries where no one actually gets murdered.
Sit back and wait for small belgian detective/old woman who happens to solve a lot of crimes/unheard of person who has never solved a murder before and never will again after this one.
Help whichever one it is in their enquiries- if it is the belgian one mistake him for being french, if it is the old woman be sympathetic as the police dismiss her ideas.
Point whoever it is in the wrong direction till they suspect someone else and haven't even considered you.
Get careless and leave a letter from you identical twin in your jacket, which the detective subsequently finds.
Watch the detective get all the suspects into one room, including you, and go through everyone's motives for murdering whoever was murdered except you.
Find out that the detective has found out it was you and tells everyone at the last minute exactly how you did it.
Either go quietly or hold someone hostage then give up and go quietly.

For maximum impact write a book about it, if possible in the first person but that would require you to kill someone called roger acroyd in very specific circumstances, if not in the third person, and release it under the name Agatha Christie.
This is the first good post in this thread.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
Mrs. Christie,

You make good sarcastic distraction.

But, as always: you've gone too far.

I don't need to steal a pack of strings. Just a D string, my dear watson. Just a D string.

PS: If I did it, this is how I did it.
Last edited by NByz at Apr 25, 2008,
Quote by NByz

Yea, get a girlfriend.
Quote by NByz
Mrs. Christie,

You make good sarcastic distraction.

But, as always: you've gone too far.

I don't need to steal a pack of strings. Just a D string, my dear watson jap. Just a D string.

Fixed. Don't mix murder mystery writers.

It disturbs me.

Quote by NByz
PS: If I did it, this is how I did it.

Now you sound like OJ Simpson
Quote by branny1982
i wish it was shorter so i could sig it.
in fact maybe i will try and sig it anyway

Damn it, i want to be in someones sig!

try this:

Quote by 12345abcd3

Just a shorter vesion.
Quote by NByz
Firstly, I got home tonight - all excited - with a tune in my head and the mind to record it... and as soon as I sit down, I broke my D string. And I didn't stop at the guitar store for a string re-load earlier, because I was late for work.

Secondly, how come it seems that no one is ever on this forum after 11 pm PST? What kind of musician's forum is this??

You have another 5 strings you can use - assuming you have a fixed bridge I can't see it being a major issue.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Here's a wild idea... have a spare set of strings lying around! At all times! For the specific reason of having back ups in case this happens.
Nor less I deem that there are Powers
Which of themselves our minds impress;
That we can feed this mind of ours
In a wise passiveness.
--Wordsworth

last.fm
Dave Dederer and Andrew McKeag managed with 3 - always thought that was quite cool...
It should be a requirement to have spare sets of strings at all times.
They're the most important thing a guitar player needs, besides hands.
Have some at your house and in your case/toolbox(I carry a toolbox with all my tools/accessories).
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Here's my two complaints.

1) This thread sucked when it started

2) This thread still sucks.

Please, ****ing let it die.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
Breath DAMN IT!!! breath!

This thread should be moved to the pit.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?