Mkay, long story short(cuz I know a wall of text is an immediate turn off to me when I enter a thread) I traded my heavily upgraded mustangs(65 reissue) in mint condition for a 95 MIA Strat Plus via the interwebz. From the guys not so great pictures everything looked fine and this person told me that it plays just fine and was in good condition.
Well, he was a liar and I've learned my lesson on trading over the internet. Everything is in ok condition except the neck, it has all around terrible wear with frets 1-7 having deep indentations and the rest being flattened at the top. I took it too the local shop after having to take it for a complete rewire that I did wrong and the shop owner told me it's pretty much shot, I need a new neck.
So... could anyone spare some change? I ask no more than a dollar from anyone and I'll even take any coupons that are worth 1/1000th of a cent. Any and everything is much appreciated! My paypal address is pinksalmonfamine at yahoo dot com. Yes, I expect spam, virus', maybe even ill worded letters but it will all be worth it when I'm able to play a working instrument again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
pinksalmon

(p.s. pics being posted in my profile shortly)

(p.s.s. please don't ban me, I've read the rules and I don't think this is spam. People have come to the pit with many different problems and in the time I've been here I've tried my best to help with what I can and now I ask the pit as a whole for help in my time of need)
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Rule: Never buy a guitar without playing it.

Why I would never buy a 2nd hand guitar online, unless it was from ebay with someone with good feedback.

You dug your own grave here.
Get.

A.

Job.

Like.

Everyone.

Else.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I feel for you man. Too bad this will be closed and you will get a warning.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
feck that.
I've booked flights to Thailand and have no money to survive while I'm over there... I can't get a job until I've finished my exams.
Can YOU spare some change for ME?

didn't think so.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I do have a job. and as most will discover as you move out and are in college extra money is hard to come by. I've got a hundred of my own so far that I took from my new car tire money
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Dude you shoulda played it and tried it out irl! ALWAYS do that before buying. Guitars are very expensive investments and you need it in your hands to make sure you want to buy it.

No offence, but sorry you're not going to get much help out of The Pit
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by pinksalmon
I do have a job. and as most will discover as you move out and are in college extra money is hard to come by. I've got a hundred of my own so far that I took from my new car tire money

I am at university and in a lot of debt yet I still managed to find teh monies. One key thing:

Make sacrafices. Go without something for a while and the bank balance stays in check. Money is only hard to come by if you turn your nose up to work. Sometimes you have to clean some shit filled toilets at minimum wage for a few months...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
and I know for every person that does actually care or wishes they could help theres gonna be a hundred who will post and call me a dead beat and what not. I can deal with that, but though it may be me today, we all shall fall.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
I work at a Harkins Movie theater for $7 dollars an hour, it's not the worst job but I do work
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Quote by pinksalmon
and I know for every person that does actually care or wishes they could help theres gonna be a hundred who will post and call me a dead beat and what not. I can deal with that, but though it may be me today, we all shall fall.

Trust me, you're not gonna find much help here. Guitars are things you want to play before buying, you should know that! Save up slowly, make sacrifices for non-essential items. Work longer hours to take your mind off your precious guitar and it will also earn you more income.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by pinksalmon
Mkay, long story short(cuz I know a wall of text is an immediate turn off to me when I enter a thread) I traded my heavily upgraded mustangs(65 reissue) in mint condition for a 95 MIA Strat Plus via the interwebz. From the guys not so great pictures everything looked fine and this person told me that it plays just fine and was in good condition.
Well, he was a liar and I've learned my lesson on trading over the internet. Everything is in ok condition except the neck, it has all around terrible wear with frets 1-7 having deep indentations and the rest being flattened at the top. I took it too the local shop after having to take it for a complete rewire that I did wrong and the shop owner told me it's pretty much shot, I need a new neck.
So... could anyone spare some change? I ask no more than a dollar from anyone and I'll even take any coupons that are worth 1/1000th of a cent. Any and everything is much appreciated! My paypal address is pinksalmonfamine at yahoo dot com. Yes, I expect spam, virus', maybe even ill worded letters but it will all be worth it when I'm able to play a working instrument again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
pinksalmon

(p.s. pics being posted in my profile shortly)

(p.s.s. please don't ban me, I've read the rules and I don't think this is spam. People have come to the pit with many different problems and in the time I've been here I've tried my best to help with what I can and now I ask the pit as a whole for help in my time of need)

You made a bad choice, you face the consequences. In the words of The Offspring:

Naaa now why don't you get a job?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I love internet beggars.

No wait, I hate all kinds of beggars. Get a job you lazy bum.
I don't really care its your own damn fault get a job or make sweet love with some one who has a will suck it up be a dude
Look in my eyes what do you see?