Opinions on the sound more particularly, its an acoustic patch i made for my Zoom g2.1u, and i just though id ask what people though of it. It in my profile
Also, could anyone recommend me a good distortion patch for the Zoom as i cant seem to get a good one.

Cheers
Uhh, I guess the tone is pretty good.

Don't you think you should show it off with something a little more... rhythmic...?
yea, its just a rough thing i thought i might put up, ill do a better one when i get some time
well the playing/song thing was a weird/off. The drum beat with your playing was killing me.

however, the tone was quite nice

-Ryan
Ryan +1

There was some funkiness in your tuning too. Most evident between 25-31 sec. Something with an open string.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i didn't use any fancy tuning, just standard
EDIT:
I will get a much better one up when i get a chance, one in time and more rhythmic
http://manualsite.haax.se/index.php?unit=G2

Great place for patches. Stick yours up. It's alright...at the end, it reminded me of a Metallica single intro.

And check some frets...I think there was buzz at one point.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
No, I meant that one of your strings was out of tune. A bit flat.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by qstionauthority
Was that even in a key?

Nah, not really, i just stuffed around randomly. Like i said, ill get a better one up soon