Well a mate of mine and I were jamming today, and all of a sudden my amp kind of stopped working, as in, no matter how much i mess with the settings i still get the same sound at the same volume (which is really low). There is little to no difference when I switch channels. If it means anything, it happened after we tried plugging his boss me-20 into the fx loop. The amp is a peavey valveking 112 by the way.

Any help appreciated.

PS. I will take my amp to the shop I bought it from to get it looked at but I want to know if there is anything I can do in the meantime.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Sounds like the connection of the conrol pannel (of I may call it that) is gone. I could be wrong though

A little off topic but: Could you PM me what you think of your vlaveking 112 so far? (not counting this thing that happend) This is a amp that comes into concideration of buying in the futere, so that's why.
Last edited by poekie1337 at Apr 25, 2008,
yeah, sounds like a dead tube
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Damn

Guess i'll just have to wait for a while.

EDIT:

Quote by poekie1337

A little off topic but: Could you PM me what you think of your vlaveking 112 so far? (not counting this thing that happend) This is a amp that comes into concideration of buying in the futere, so that's why.

PM'ed
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Last edited by ryda_jay_1991 at Apr 25, 2008,