thinking about buying one, any good? i don't wanan spend like too much since i actually wanna know if they are worth getting
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
I personally have no idea. But go to the local music store and try it out. or look on harmony central or even UG for a review.
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
iv looked for a review on UG and theres none surprsingly. ill look on otehr sites but they are generally biast as ppl trying to sell them write the reviews, on here users write them
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
try harmonycentral.com its just the same i rekcon. But my friend has a MXR compressor and he likes it. He plays Lamb of God etc. So it suits him. Just go to a store and try it on either youyr guitar or your guitar that the store has. cause it will sound different otherwise...
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
ok iv read reviews and they seem pretty solid. and i will cheers
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
Try an Analogman Comprossor, I have one and its the best compressor pedal I've ever used. It poops on the MXR.
Keeley Compressor = win
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
I didn't like it nearly as much as I liked the compressor from Maxon (or even the compressor from EH which). My personal favorite presently is the TC Electronics Nova Dynamics (great compressor and great noise reduction in one pedal).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM