Page 1 of 2

WHAT'S LEFT:

MXR Phase 90 - $60 shipped - R28, C11, C12 mods; great condish
Belcat Chorus - $40 shipped - cool chorus with depth, rate, and time control, great condition
HOSA 2 Button Footswitch - $15 shipped - like new; no cable
Tech 21 Sansamp Acoustic DI - $120 OBO shipped - Awesome DI; lots of sounds available; hate to let it go but don't use it enough to keep it; great condition

Looking For:

Analog Delay - especially: DMM, Malekko, Memory Lane, AD-9, DM-2

RC-20

Wah
Trem
Stuff

Hit me up with offers!
Last edited by kha02a at May 7, 2008,
do you care about a Keeley DS-1?? i have one on sale at $110 without shipping.it's in mint condition and has never been gigged.i'm in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Quote by Duncan_amateur
do you care about a Keeley DS-1?? i have one on sale at $110 without shipping.it's in mint condition and has never been gigged.i'm in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Maybe in trade but I don't think I would buy one.
Interested in a JRC modded Daddy-O, Digitech Multichorus, or Guyatone MD-3 for that DD-20? Possibly + cash?
Quote by Retribution
Is it possible to get a video/audio clip of the modded Blues Driver? I mean, I trust you when you say you don't hear much of a difference between it and a Keeley, but I'd like to hear it before I spend $80 on it, you know?

Sure
Last edited by kha02a at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by TomCray
Any interest in a Boss PH-1?

Yeah maybe. Any trade in mind?
Interested in a JRC modded Daddy-O, Digitech Multichorus, or Guyatone MD-3 for that DD-20? Possibly + cash? I've also got a Russian Small Stone.
Well I'm eying the BD-2 and Loooper.

The PH-1 is rough around the edges, but works like a charm.
Has a new LED and new knobs (looks like the original)
Quote by TomCray
Well I'm eying the BD-2 and Loooper.

The PH-1 is rough around the edges, but works like a charm.
Has a new LED and new knobs (looks like the original)

Sorry the Looper is sold. BD-2 still available however.
Quote by Thefallofman
Any interest in a Zakk Wylde Crybaby wah?

Depends. What are you interested in of mine?
Hows about trade for the DD-20? (Borrowing a BD-2 from a buddy right now)
Mods Here

I had a stock phase 90 before and this one sounds much better.

The condition is great! Small strip of velcro on the back. The pedal looks great. No real noticeable cosmetic wear. Thanks for the interest.
Quote by kha02a
Depends. What are you interested in of mine?

Actually I like a lot of it. The DD-20, but that wouldn't exactly be fair, haha. I'm interested in the phaser, chorus and BD-2, also.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman
Actually I like a lot of it. The DD-20, but that wouldn't exactly be fair, haha. I'm interested in the phaser, chorus and BD-2, also.

pm'd
Quote by Thefallofman
Did you get the PM I sent the other night?

Yeah I did. I'm starting to think i don't really need a wah. But a buddy of mine does. I think he would like the Zakk Wylde. How much cash would you want?
Quote by kha02a
Yeah I did. I'm starting to think i don't really need a wah. But a buddy of mine does. I think he would like the Zakk Wylde. How much cash would you want?

I'm not exactly sure really. I had really hoped to trade that one. Thanks though.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Russian1
i PMED you btw check ur profile from the yellow button on the top right

replied
Boss PH-2 for the Chorus Pedal? It's in pretty much brand new condition.
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
Quote by Captirk
Boss PH-2 for the Chorus Pedal? It's in pretty much brand new condition.

Pm'd
how bout a boss ph2 for the phase 90 or a boss psm-5 power supply and master switch.they both have their uses
Hey. How much do you want for the Boss Compression and are you interested in the BOSS SD-1 Super Overdrive. I have one I am not using. Thanks.
Quote by paul999b
Hey. How much do you want for the Boss Compression and are you interested in the BOSS SD-1 Super Overdrive. I have one I am not using. Thanks.

Compressor is gone! Phase 90, Chorus, Acoustic DI, footswitch still available!!!
Page 1 of 2