Dear people,

Let me introduce myself, I'm a young worldmusic teacher with magic ears.
I've been playing in several coverbands and I know everything about notes.

I was born in the Netherlands and I've Persian parents. As you may know, the guitar comes from the East and probably from Old Persian (The Iran of now). The provement is that in the Persian scale, if you don't play the first and fourth notes, 5 notes will be remained and they together form the Pentatonic Blues scale in Persians Ti of the Persian scale.
I conclude that Rock&Roll comes from blues and blues comes from Persian scale.
The history of blues is not really known to me but one thing I know is that that also white music is. The white man loves harmonic music =(playing chords).

I can teach you how to write music (also for Bass and keyboard). I know many styles:
Persian (with chords), Arabic (with chords), Gypsy (hmm also with chords), Blues (with chords), Rap chords (play 50 cent with chords), Rock&roll (?), POP music and Jazzy chords.

As you see I'm a worldmusisian and I can play solo very fast. I want to teach young people, who believes in God (the first creator) and who wants assignments and help to discover world's music. I accept all kind of man.

I would like to get questions from young people and learn them how to write music.
For fans, there are songs to listen and practice and there is a song in my blog which fasten you up for feature lessons.
I must say that the lyrics of the song in my blog is worthless and I don't like that kind of lyrics. But it's a good practice for playing guitar.

It's all for free.

Any questions?
Because this is for free and you stand to make no profit, I won't report this, but maybe you should keep your head down with the advertising. Put a link to it in your sig.
well awesome, but what if i don't believe in god ? not attacking or anything im just wondering
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

wow magic ears! we all want those!
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Any other questions people?

Mayby you want a song of deep purple and you just mention it I'd like to help you, as I said I don't like fighting on forum, I'm not childish. If you have no questions we can say goodbye and forget about it, I had only one condition, if it doesn't match you just leave it.

Comments are not welcome in This topic.

Any questions people?
Quote by lexaah
well awesome, but what if i don't believe in god ? not attacking or anything im just wondering

If you don't believe in God you just say it I'm got also devilish music for you baby.
But you must come private. It's not my style girl. But almost everything... set song on your blog and I'll figure it out for you if it isn't false-tuned! It must be to hear.
Quote by CandyMann
If you don't believe in God you just say it I'm got also devilish music for you baby.
But you must come private. It's not my style girl. But almost everything... set song on your blog and I'll figure it out for you if it isn't false-tuned! It must be to hear.

what a surprise that must've been when you looked at my profile joke
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC