Both my electric and acoustic guitars were played for a while the other day while it was hot out, thus making me sweat, thus getting it on my guitar. After it dried, it left my necks kind of sticky, is there any effective way of getting rid of this?
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
buy the Dunlop lemon oil
any kind would probably work but the dunlop isn't very expensive and will last you a long time, i use it every time i change strings, it cleans and helps keep your freatboard in good condition, and you can buy the guitar polish for the body and the neck

i find dunlops products work amazingly well, and i don't think i'm gonna switch companies any time soon
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
yeah, lemon oil will do the trick, but first id suggest wiping it off with a wet rag, then putting on lemon oil
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Yeah, I have Dunlop's Formula 65 polish, would that work?
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by RHCPguitarist4
Both my electric and acoustic guitars were played for a while the other day while it was hot out, thus making me sweat, thus getting it on my guitar. After it dried, it left my necks kind of sticky, is there any effective way of getting rid of this?

This helps with my guitar. My cleaning method is:

Remove strings
Clean fretboard with Dunlop Lemon Oil.
Clean neck with Dunlop Lemon Oil.
Wipe with damp cloth afterwards, then with dry.
Clean entire body with Martin guitar polish
Replace strings with new set and tune.

That's my schedule, it gets all that sticky **** off the neck so I would recommend it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM