hi there
basically im havin a few problems with my pedalboard and was looking for some help from the more technically equipped musician i recently bought a pedalboard and everything works fine apart from my boss chorus pedal i can barely hear a thing, if anything from it ive shifted it around and used different combinations with my other pedals but nothing seems to work can anyone help to get it workin?
I need more information to target the problem.

The only things I can tell you are the standard things which are.

Check your power source, if you are using a battery, replace it with another and see if it works. Likewise, if you are using an adaptor, try another connector on your daisy chain, or another adaptor.

Check your input and output connections are ok, make sure the connection is running like so:
Guitar ---> Chorus Input ---> Chorus Output ---> Amp
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
yeah ive checked the adapter and as ive said used pedals on the same daisy chain so there shouldnt be a problem there when i play it by itself it seems fine im just a bit miffed about the whole thing XD
What I am saying though, is that it could be that particular connector in the daisy chain that is not providing adequate power.

Either that or it is an electrical/connection problem, but I would have to open it up to look from there.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM