Alright, I am trying to unlock the mystery of this very important question. I know plenty of drummers and all but one is a @#%*!. I don't know why. Can someone unlock this mystery. I want to know. FYI, not saying all drummers are @#%*!'s but most are.
Because the relative IQ of drummers is pretty low compared to other band members. Duh
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
i know alot of cool laid back drummers, all good guys. i think the singers are usually the arse holes. the singer in my friend's last band that they kicked out, thank god, was such a drama queen.
Quote by travislausch
Because the relative IQ of drummers is pretty low compared to other band members. Duh

Lol NOT. All of the drummers I know are cool people, actually, alot of the guitar players I've met are complete assholes, and sarcastic to boot
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
theyre just like bitching becasue that they cant play a real instrument...................
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
ok, singers are cocky and think they are the best but the drummers I know think that they are better at EVERYTHING just because they can drum and they are the first ones to start sh*t with people.
I also hate it when people say bass isn't important. I is the bread of the band. It is the dressing of the salad, the... thing of the thing.... whatever. Bass is important.
I think you guys are just proving that any band mate can be an asshole haha.
Quote by Mathamology
Our drummer is possibly the nicest guy you will ever meet.

WTF??!!! Why does everyone know drummers that aren't d*cks? WWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!
Quote by Jelowe
I think you guys are just proving that any band mate can be an asshole haha.

Anyone can be but drummers are more often. I have only met one bass player who is an asshole.

Didn't know we could say asshole, huh.
Stereotyping.... for crying out loud. Nice people are nice people, dickheads are dickheads.

By the way, wrong forum.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by paul_brownell
theyre just like bitching becasue that they cant play a real instrument...................

That better be sarcasm.... . How are drums not a real instrument. Guitarists have to use two hands, not needing too much coordination. A drummer uses all four limbs at the same time to create complex rythyms (if he's any good). Don',t get me wrong, I play both, so I'm not being cynical, but drummers don't get much respect.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

our drummer is a pretty nice guy. the singer isnt a drama queen either cause we cant usually get a hold of him -.-
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
i think this issue is something deeper. perhaps you and your drummer need to have a heart to heart. lol
WOW... now I feel like a dick. I should move. It isn't just stereotyping. Most that I know are asses.
Quote by imtherooster713
WOW... now I feel like a dick. I should move. It isn't just stereotyping. Most that I know are asses.

it is, just because I know a black person that says the N word, doesn't mean everyone does. If I assume that, it's stereotyping
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Quote by Shirate
Lol NOT. All of the drummers I know are cool people, actually, alot of the guitar players I've met are complete assholes, and sarcastic to boot

And we have senses of humour.

/hint
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Seeing as how most of these drummers on the thread are cool and nice and sh1t, maybe you gay little mystery was a waste of breath. Its like saying all black guys are gangsters, its just not accurate its an assumption.
Quote by Shirate
it is, just because I know a black person that says the N word, doesn't mean everyone does. If I assume that, it's stereotyping

I think that when 5/6 of the drummers you know are assholes and they tell you most drummers are assholes, I goota say... most drummers are assholes. Just sayin
Quote by imtherooster713
I think that when 5/6 of the drummers you know are assholes and they tell you most drummers are assholes, I goota say... most drummers are assholes. Just sayin

SO you're being stereotypical, and perpetuating a stereotype that you believe is true, but most of us know to be false.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Why does eveyone bring up black peole when talking about stereotyping? You know that black people are not the only people stereotyped. Again... just saying
Well about 90% of people on this thread disagree with you, so maybe its tome to move on and stop whining. XD
Why does everyone bring up black people when talking bout stereotypes? Blacks aren't the only people who are stereotyped.
Would you rather us say that drummers are steriotyped instead? Because if we did we would be blowing your little point you had in the first place to smithereens.
Quote by imtherooster713
Why does everyone bring up black people when talking bout stereotypes? Blacks aren't the only people who are stereotyped.

WTF? Didn't you just ****ing say that? Okay:

Just because the asians at disneyland stink doesn't mean they all do
Just because the mexicans on the corner by 7-11 are illegal doesn't mean they all are
Just because one italian likes spaghetti doesn't mean they all do (well, that's a stretch)
just because that indian lives off a gov't paycheck doesn't mean they all do

Enough for you?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz